Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—JANUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

But Wait ------  Didn't Chabby come back to Salem from Paris (with the kids)????  Did they come back permanently or for a visit?  If so, then why don't they get a place of their own.  Where are they living anyway???? In DiMansion????  If so, they certainly aren't very comfortable or settled there.  Where are the children anyway????

So confusing.........They spend a lot of time in bed - acting like a couple who just met and can't keep their hands off each other.  

Oh and BTW, if Vic just had this "embolectomy" then why are visitors allowed to visit him and start screaming at each other and then interrogate Vic???  I mean Ciara and Xander.... Where is Vic's head bandage anyway??? Where is the incision???  Why is he so wide awake and ready to talk business???  Why isn't he in ICU after surgery???  With nurses hovering around him, etc.....  I didn't see an IV either....

Also, I certainly hope Kayla didn't perform that surgery.  If she did, then that means she is a neurosurgeon.  I hardly think so....... At least they had her in scrubs when she came out of the O.R but why would she have her lab coat and stethoscope on over the scrubs.... Don't they usually come right out of the O.R. to speak to the family???  Why would she stop to don her lab coat and steth?????  LOL

If she didn't perform the surgery, then the surgeon who did, should have come out to speak to the family....Also, I didn't know Ciara was so "close" to Victor.  I didn't know she knew him that well....  So stupid, as usual.....

Honored Contributor

This just in, Corday was informed by the network execs that Days is here to stay!!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

This just in, Corday was informed by the network execs that Days is here to stay!!

Excellent....maybe he will invest in some decent writers and not the ones from Groundhog Day!

Trusted Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Excellent....maybe he will invest in some decent writers and not the ones from Groundhog Day!

Let's hope the show fires all the current writers.  The show was bad last year and the idea to move ahead a year was interesting but they let the current writers continue to write.  The shop is pretty much unwatchable right now.  I have pretty much given up and just read the comments here.  I think most of us could have come up with better story lines than they are currently using.

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Also, the ones from outer space......

Honored Contributor

Hold onto your patience!! The week of the 20th all things we are still in the dark about from the last year will be revealed, lots of flashbacks.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am looking forward to seeing some of the answers the week of the 20th. However, the hard thing to remember is that they are not currently filming and that the show has been completed up through the Olympics this summer. Once they start filming again, we won't see any of that until around August. So, even though we will get some answers, the show still won't be able to make any changes to stories that didn't work or pairings we didn't like.

The show is still negotiating who will be brought back and what type of contract they will be on. As of this point, no one is working. So, all of the news we hear about "x" coming back has already been completed. The only statement that was made regarding renewal, was that the show would stay on network NBC and not go to the new streaming "Peacock" that was discussed. I am glad for that as I would imagine that most of the audience is older and would not be interested in streaming the show. I don't know how many people watched/are watching the digital show. 

ETA: According to Jason47, filming will begin again on 1/27. It sounds like scenes will start with john and Marlena, but, hopefully, the fact that they are now 8-9 months ahead won't impact stories too much (she said sarcastically).

Honored Contributor

Salem is in Illinois, right? I highly doubt they have the death penalty. Maybe Justin, great lawyer that he is, could argue that point!

Honored Contributor

Well.... we still don't know the full story about Will being in prison....but who will Cicra turn too..???

please... don't let it be Hope/Gina...as we all know  nothing would get done to clear Will??  so will she go to Justin?

Time for a nap now!lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

They sure know how to draaaag out a storyline.