Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—JANUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

So, the plan is. . .

Spoiler
they decide that both John and Marlena need to "die" so that they can each have the one of their dreams. No idea if that means another sorry kidnapping, drugging, fake crash, or what. I am hoping that when Rafe brings Shawn D back at the end of the month, he will identify Gina and at least get rid of that storyline. I think that all they have to do is remove the Gina chip, since they don't have Rolf to fix her. No idea how long the StevaNO nonsense will continue, and when the other Stefan comes back, he will, surprise . have amnesia!
Esteemed Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ   Thanksalot.......  Time will tell (or not)......  Where do y'all get these spoilers?  Haven't seen toDAY yet - will BBL.....

Thanks again.  

Esteemed Contributor

Haven't watched today's show yet, but these spoilers are interesting.  Some though as usual are far fetched.

Hope/Gina and that awful accent is so annoying.

Yesterday when Jack was yelling at Steve, did he mention something about their mother and Adrienne's death.  Is their mother still alive?  I thought she had died.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Haven't watched today's show yet, but these spoilers are interesting.  Some though as usual are far fetched.

Hope/Gina and that awful accent is so annoying.

Yesterday when Jack was yelling at Steve, did he mention something about their mother and Adrienne's death.  Is their mother still alive?  I thought she had died.

I do think, Jo, died a long time ago. 

Esteemed Contributor

The actress playing Jo died many years ago IRL.  However, I don't think the character has died.  Every now and then Jo and Vern are mentioned.  Vern was Jack's first boss at The Spectator and later married Jo.

I could be wrong about the character.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The idea of Evan being the father of David and the murderer of Jordan is intriguing and plausible.   

I can't stop thinking of "Kristen, I am your father" said in Darth Vader's voice... lol.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Ok...

So..Xander is told by Vic  to tell Ciara the truth...Monday!

Stefano..tells Kirsten at the end that he isn't Steve but her dad!

Loved how John asked Gina/Hope wasn't she going to take that cigar he found..and test it for Stefano's  DNA?  then wasn't she going to bag it??

That should have told him right then it wasn't really Hope...SMH!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Joy Garrett, the original Jo Johnson did die decades ago.  Jo was then played by Marilyn McIntyre who seems to be wiped from my memory...lol.  The actor who played Vern is also dead.  But I really believe the characters are still alive and talked about from time to time.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Joy Garrett, the original Jo Johnson did die decades ago.  Jo was then played by Marilyn McIntyre who seems to be wiped from my memory...lol.  The actor who played Vern is also dead.  But I really believe the characters are still alive and talked about from time to time.

I remember both Jo's very clearly and of course, Vern. I see Joy Garrett pop up on old sitcoms like Three's Company prior to her stint on Days. I really do think they are considered as having died on Days. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

I remember both Jo's very clearly and of course, Vern. I see Joy Garrett pop up on old sitcoms like Three's Company prior to her stint on Days. I really do think they are considered as having died on Days. 

I remember Joy Garrett very well and the actor who played Vern.  I have no recollection at all of Marilyn McIntyre,