Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—JANUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

Anyone have a spoiler regarding Evan? I knew something was weird about his arrival in Salem. No 30 year old man aspires to be a nanny. Lordy, don't let him be David's daddy!

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Anyone have a spoiler regarding Evan? I knew something was weird about his arrival in Salem. No 30 year old man aspires to be a nanny. Lordy, don't let him be David's daddy!

My coworker happened to comment to me yesterday that she has a feeling that Evan may indeed be the Baby Daddy. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@AuntG    Ummmm, this is Salem - remember???  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to know what is the purpose of Gina and Stevano???  I don't get that.

Why did Steve leave Kayla anyway?  I mean, he just went on a job didn't he?  All of a sudden, he never came back and then there was a divorce.  That made no sense since they got along with each other - Sweetness and all that???  

If Will killed Adrienne by mistake (so says Kate in the jail toDAY) - then why is he in prison???  What happened at the trial??  Why aren't we hearing about it???  Where is Justin in all of this??  Why isn't he on Will's side????  Why isn't he trying to get him out???  WHy isn't Sonny fighting for him instead of making eyes at Evan.....

So much nonsense - nothing makes sense anymore.  So many people had the chance to knock that phone out of Gabi's hands - yet nobody does.  Why doesn't someone just let Rafe know?  Why oh why?????  LOL    This is the dumbest storyline I have ever watched.....  BTW, yesterDAY I thought Gabi looked very flat-chested in that blue dress with the spaghetti straps..... Anyone else?????

Esteemed Contributor

Don't y'all know? Stefano is the daddy...another DiMera unknown son. 😂🤣😂🤣
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
Don't y'all know? Stefano is the daddy...another DiMera unknown son. 😂🤣😂🤣

You know, I actually wish that were true!! Way better than the 'other possibility' (Evan) !!!!!!!

I agree with a previous poster about Ciara being responsible for Victor's stroke, and hope she soon realizes what she's done to her grandfather who loves her. Does she have actual proof that Victor ordered her necktie murderer boyfriend Ben to be set up as Jordan's killer? Do we know that Jordan was actually killed, or could she be hidden away somewhere instead? Or, could Evan be responsible for Jordan's death/disappearance since he is 'hiding something'.....hmmm.....I guess will find out eventually?

Honored Contributor

@Sandyx3 

We are still in the dark about happenings on Day's that we don't know about yet!   sigh

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam Gabi acts like" what will I do if I can't have anymore kids", she is never with Ari. Such a scuz she is .

Trusted Contributor

While we don't have an official spoiler, many people have predicted that Evan will turn out to be David's bio-dad and Jordan's killer. 

The week of the 20th looks like we might get some answers as to Adrienne's and Haley's deaths. Also we will see what happens when Sarah and Kristen give birth. Which many of us have also predicted what happened there. 

I think next week we hear about who Xander and Vic framed and why. For those who do not know and want to. . .

Spoiler
Maggie apparenty got drunk and killed Adrienne. Vic and Xander wanted to protect her so they framed Will, although what his part was we don't know yet. I am pretty sure that Maggie doesn't know/remember or she would never have allowed them to frame Will for something she did.
Esteemed Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ   Thx for the spoiler.  It's starting to come together now.  

NOW - what did Stevano mean yesterDAY, when he said "I guess our (Gina's and my plan) will have to take place sooner than later   What is their plan - does anyone know???

I get so confused when I see him with the patch.  He is Stefano, made to look like Steve.  Yet, Hope is Gina, dressed to look like Hope and Gina???  Sometimes she forgets that silly "accent" when she becomes Gina.....

You're FIRED...........