Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—JANUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

I was going to comment last Friday that there was no way Hope could just fire Rafe. Glad they actually addressed that in a real way.

Honored Contributor

I really don't have anything   good to say about toDay's show...sigh!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Well.. Lani  had another visit from

her ex boyfriend who came to question her more about why she left tim!

She did tell him how Gabi made her get on her knees and beg her to give the heart to Julie..and almost cried while telling him that much. 

I think she got through to him  that Gabi did something else to Lani....Gabi will try to lie about it i suppose...when will he finally wake up and see how horrible gabi is??

Soo the deal between Kirstin and Gabi was to be the boss possibly overBrady and the cry baby girlfriend??

preds 06-21-20
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's only half over here, but why is Lani, who is still dressing as and pretending to be a nun, living in a hotel room that she shares with Kristen? And why is there only one bed? If she is supposed to be a nun, shouldn't she be living in a convent?

Another question. . . if Kristen is back and is NOT a nun, why would Gabi or Chad think that she would sell her shares to anyone? If she came back to get what is "rightfully hers," she would be right there in the mix to be CEO. STUPID show!!!

Honored Contributor

Melissa Reeves also posted that she is about to become a Grandma!!

Trusted Contributor

Very disappointed in Lani today, again she had the opportunity to tell Eli why she left him at the alter and did not. She only told him part of the story. I guess she must be headed back to the convent seeing as how she is leaving Salem in her nun habit.  I thought she came back to get Eli back and sock it to Gabi.  Kristen and Lani were going to be a team. Does Kristen even know Lani is leaving? 

I don't feel bad for Ciara and what she did to Victor. I think she upset him and caused his stroke. I just hope he makes it and stays on the program he is one of the best actors on the show. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, to Lani neglecting to spill the beans about Gabi. Again.

And what's up with these nuns? They don't even wear habits anymore unless they're Carmelites or a contemplative order. But Hollywood loves its uniforms and other anachronisms. I mean, when was the last time YOU saw someone carrying groceries in a brown paper bag with a baguette sticking out? lol.

This soap is nuts!

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

I think the first thing Kristen should do is make Gabi get down on her knees and beg for the stocks. After that she should tell her she must tell Eli what she's done re: Julie's heart. If she really loves Eli it will hurt. But I don't think she really loves him. She was using him to further humiliate Lani.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

You and i think alike on how payback "should" have been done...but oh no...it didn't happen like that and it's sad!

Gabi..is still being Gabi!!

Could Eli be the one too take Gabi down??

Doubt it   but ToDay he has a chance!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Judaline 

You and i think alike on how payback "should" have been done...but oh no...it didn't happen like that and it's sad!

Gabi..is still being Gabi!!

Could Eli be the one too take Gabi down??

Doubt it   but ToDay he has a chance!

Ha! Fat chance. Like all the chances Lani, ex-cop, had to knock that phone right out of Gabi's hand. It didn't happen.