Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—JANUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

I would like to see Lani grab Gabi's phone as well as punch her a good one and get Eli back once she tells him why she left him at the alter.  I also would like to see Brady be a man for a change and admit he has feelings for Kristen and give her a chance to see if it could work out. It would be nice to actually see Brady happy. It's time to wrap up Gina and I'd like to keep Stefano aka Steve around for awhile.  I hear Vivian is on her way back and I would love to see Stefan return also seeing as how Rolf is so great at reviving the dead. As much as I don't like Gabi I did like her and Stefan together

Esteemed Contributor

Hi DAYsies:  I have a question

I haven't watched toDAY yet but yesterDAY when Stevano asked John/Doc if he could crash in their pad for the night, Doc said the guest room was already taken.... Then, John offered him the couch.

Soooooo, who is in the guest room?  and if nobody is, then wouldn't Steffie find out in short order???  With all his money, why couldn't he just get a room at the Salem Inn and let John (manly man that he is) take care of Doc???  I mean, how stupid can this be?  Steffie offers to watch over Doc and John just stands there and offers the couch????

Maybe toDAY will answer some of this but just in case - can someone please fill me in????  TIA

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Hi DAYsies:  I have a question

I haven't watched toDAY yet but yesterDAY when Stevano asked John/Doc if he could crash in their pad for the night, Doc said the guest room was already taken.... Then, John offered him the couch.

Soooooo, who is in the guest room?  and if nobody is, then wouldn't Steffie find out in short order???  With all his money, why couldn't he just get a room at the Salem Inn and let John (manly man that he is) take care of Doc???  I mean, how stupid can this be?  Steffie offers to watch over Doc and John just stands there and offers the couch????

Maybe toDAY will answer some of this but just in case - can someone please fill me in????  TIA

Hattie is staying in the guest room, Stevano is on the couch. 

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Ciara and Vic have a showdown, causing Vic to suffer a major stroke. 
Honored Contributor

ok...anyone notice that Hope/Gina now has light brown hair...when it used to be darker?

also 

Steve/.Patch doesn't have a fuller face or  bushy hair like last week..and he is also thinner  looking toDay!!!

Now... Gina/Hope has fired Rafe today  after Roman mentions to her that Rafe has noticed a difference  in her!......when is Rafe& Roman  figure out about Hope/Gina??  this is so unbelieveable!!  SMH!!!

Also Hattie keeps talking in riddles to others about Kate and Steve/Stefeno..

yet no

one  notices?

Sick of Cira/Ben.Will stories also!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

No!! not our Vic...please don't let that happen
preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

Please..i don't want that spoiler to be true!!Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Shelbelle 

Please..i don't want that spoiler to be true!!Smiley Sad

He has been in that situation before and had a perfect recovery. 

Honored Contributor

Mary Beth Evans just announced she is about to be a Grandma for the third time, she has a grandson, and 2 more babies on the way!!

Honored Contributor

I  watched Days for years, even before Marlena was possessed lol.  I was searching through channels and I saw Patch looking as good as ever.  I always loved his characterSmiley Happy Just had to drop in and say how much I enjoyed this soap years ago.  May start watching again.  Have a nice Friday everybodySmiley HappySmiley Happy