Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—JANUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

@Sandyx3 wrote:

Soon to be revealed

Spoiler
Does anybody remember Maggie's long lost daughter "Summer" (last seen in 2016 I think) ?? Well she's returned and paid a visit to Maggie - and apparently it wasn't pleasant since Summer has a lot of "issues". Summer was supposedly responsible for Maggie going on a drinking binge, which then causied the death of Adrienne Kuriakis....

Ugh. Of all the actors thru all the years why do they have to bring this one back.

Honored Contributor

@Sandyx3 @Judaline 

Well//i guess we will see a replay of that spoiler soon...sigh... 

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Well..Day's first 30 min wasn't

on due  to the the "Special Report"

last 30...

blah,blah

hated all the talk beween Gina/Hope and Steve/Stefano...so sick of hearing  them plot    aboutJohn/Marlena!!

but maybe..

just maybe...Rafe will finally put all the facts together after

smelling smoke in Hope's empy office  and found her cigs in a drawer in her desk.

Someone heard and saw something on Gabi's phone but she grabbed it out of persons hand and lied once again!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Today we lost the first 20 minutes due to the usual subject, unecessary news. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Today we lost the first 20 minutes due to the usual subject, unecessary news. 

=====

Why can't the network put this type of breaking news on their cable stations? Back in 1996 when this situation last happened, there were far fewer options for getting news so the networks carried it day in and day out. In this day of instantaneous news, leave my soap opera alone!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Sandyx3 wrote:

Soon to be revealed

Spoiler
Does anybody remember Maggie's long lost daughter "Summer" (last seen in 2016 I think) ?? Well she's returned and paid a visit to Maggie - and apparently it wasn't pleasant since Summer has a lot of "issues". Summer was supposedly responsible for Maggie going on a drinking binge, which then causied the death of Adrienne Kuriakis....

Ugh. Of all the actors thru all the years why do they have to bring this one back.

@Judaline - I agree.  Didn't Brady have something to do with this character?

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Sandyx3 wrote:

Soon to be revealed

Spoiler

Yes, of course, Brady had had something to do with every female on the show under the age of 50!!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Sandyx3 wrote:

Soon to be revealed

Spoiler

twin, I don't think it was Brady. He was a bartender (wherever she came from) and he returned to Salem with her, didn't he? I just can't think who he was. Then in Salem she got involved with somebody. Maybe it was Brady. I try not to remember that time, lol.

Frequent Contributor

It was either Daniel or Brady (I can't remember) and they were in Los Angeles. Summer was trying to kill herself and one of the guys rescued her from the sea. I can see one of them pulling Summer out of the water and onto the beach. It was a short lived and silly storyline. She was nothing but trouble for Maggie. I don't remember if Mags gave her up for adoption or what??!! It really was such a dumb storyline.

Trusted Contributor

I think she was friends with the bartender who was Rafe and Gabi's brother? Was it Brady that found her after he got Daniel's heart and he had visions of her? Daniel knew her from before or something.