Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—JANUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

@twinsister   Thanks for answering my question.  Okay, so now I know why Adrienne was driving Sarah to the hospital.  Maggpie was fighting with Summer......

Still though - so many unanswered questions.  I "assumed" that Brady drove Kristen because who else would it have been?  They were at Doc and John's apartment when her water broke on Doc's shoes, so Brady must have driven her because Doc needed time to change her shoes.

I want to know about the trials, the  jury, the attorneys, etc.  I suppose all that will be left out.

I don't understand why Haley was going in and out of Kristen's room when there was no reason.  Well, the reason was because she had to die and they couldn't figure out any other way I guess.  I wish they would get rid of this whole storyline and go on to something more believable.

Kayla is always there when you need her but when she is really needed, she seems to be busy in the morgue.  Surely, she wasn't going to do an autopsy on Adrienne....

Victor seemed to recover from his stroke quickly - and what is up with the pajamas that Kristen and Sarah were wearing?  Since when do they give women in labor, pajamas????  Oh, and Kristen even had a robe, I think.  Why wasn't Kristen given an epidural???

One more thing..... I think I heard JJ say to someone - "I'm sorry we couldn't deliver Sarah's (or Kristen's) baby - we don't have the right equipment.  Apparently, Xander had the right equipment to deliver Sarah's baby.....

Thanks to all who answered my questions.  More to come later..........

Trusted Contributor

Spoiler
It's possible that good ole Summer is involved in the Magpie 'accident' - since Summer has cirrosis due to Magpie passing on the 'alcoholic gene' to her (as if Magpie did that  on purpose !!) and is 'dying' in a few months
Summer has devised a payback -- Summer 'is jealous of Magpie's happiness re: happy marriage to Vic and her daughter Sara's pregnancy. Summer wants revenge, and possibly got Magpie drunk at  La Kiriakis Mansion then poured one passed-out Magpie into a car behind the wheel at the accident site. That Summer is quite the clever girl, if so !!!! Woman Frustrated 

Honored Contributor

My only problem with it being Summer is that she stormed out of the mansion. She was so filled with hate for Sarah and Maggie. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sandyx3   Excellent theory........  Hmmm, almost sounds too good to be true - but then again, if it looks good, sounds good, then it probably is really good.  Thanks again.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

My only problem with it being Summer is that she stormed out of the mansion. She was so filled with hate for Sarah and Maggie. 

And don't forget, Summer purposely showed up on Mother's Day to rip Maggie apart for "giving her the alcoholic gene', and for Maggie not trying to find Summer (Summer never tried to find Maggie; never responded to Maggie's phone calls...). Summer is so crazed that I wouldn't put anything past Summer. I mean, Magpie has her faults, but I do think that Summer is now a lunatic. Summer probably doubled back to Victor's, and put a devious plan in motion...

Trusted Contributor

I agree was thinking the same thing it just seems odd that Maggie would not have passed out, so how did she get in the car?

and who really was driving? I am thinking Summer is involved.

Honored Contributor

Well..

Ciara.was seen Friday  at the prison talking to Will  and told him he was innocent and he didn't cause the accident that  Maggie did!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Maggpie is going to have to go to rehab.  We just can't sit around and watch her go on and off the wagon.  Sorry, but taking just one drink "whenever" there is a crisis, still makes her an alcoholic.  So, are there plans for Maggpie to leave the show for any length of time???

Maybe if Maggpie leaves, then Vic and Kate will get together again?  Kate's only vice is "men".......Vic can handle that........... with Xander of course...........

Trusted Contributor

It has also crossed my mind that Summer could have made Maggie appear drunk from drugging her after the others left. Why would Maggie start drinking knowing Sara was in labor about to deliver her Grandchild? Summer must have put her in the car and was driving when the accident happened, She saw the opportunity to get even with Maggie placed her in the driver's seat and took off hoping she had paid Maggie back.

Esteemed Contributor

@Silkeej   Your post makes a lot of sense - But, how would Summer have gotten away?    And does anyone know how Xander got there?  Whose car was he in?

I read online this morning, that Ciara and Will are going to decide whether or not to come clean about whose fault the accident was...... WHAT?????  Does Will really want to remain in prison?    Will Ciara go along with that?  How foolish is this getting?