Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—JANUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

JUST ONCE I'd like to see other people in the elevator.  No one else ever in the elevator going up or down.

JUST ONCE when someone gets a call that so-and-so in the hospital, I'd like to hear someone ask, "What floor?"  Everyone just automatically knows where everyone is.

JUST ONCE I'd like to be able to tolerate John & Marlena's smooching sessions.

Honored Contributor

So..i'm not liking those father Steve/Stefano...Kirstin daughter scenes....looks like lovers talking   today!!   Anyone else?

Maybe Lani can bust up the wedding of Gabi and Eli   if/when it happens....good payback  if it happens!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

So..i'm not liking those father Steve/Stefano...Kirstin daughter scenes....looks like lovers talking   today!!   Anyone else?

Maybe Lani can bust up the wedding of Gabi and Eli   if/when it happens....good payback  if it happens!

@cowboy samI thought the exact same thing about them looking like they were gonna start locking lips any second.  The way she touched his face and neck, I thought, here we go, this is gonna get weird.  The actress who plays Kristen (Stacy Haiduk, unsure of her name) delivers her lines in a crazy, intense way.  To me, she always comes off as obsessed and crazy.  I'm comparing it to old Kristen played by Eileen Davidson.  I guess I just preferred her version of Kristen and am comparing.  Different actors, different methods, I guess.  Agree, too, on the idea of Lani busting in on Eli and Gabi's wedding.  Good stuff.  Hope it happens.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry - but in no way does StevaNO look like Kristen's daddy.  More like a brother.  It just doesn't look right.    Can't stand either character.  

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Sorry - but in no way does StevaNO look like Kristen's daddy.  More like a brother.  It just doesn't look right.    Can't stand either character.  

In reality Steve turns 69 next month. The actress who now is Kristen is 52.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle, thanks and wow! He looks great "for his age." She looks awful. She looks way older than 52. I HATE this storyline. I want him to disappear and take Hattie with him. She serves no purpose other than to let Deidre Hall have some fun. Have fun on your time - not ours!!! But, I am ready to pull the plug on this show. Nothing is any good and they drag out even the stories we want to see until we just don't care anymore.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam  What's to stop Lani from doing the same thing that Gabi did to her? She'll tell Eli about Gabi's phone murder button unless she, Gabi, dumps him at the altar. "Turnabout is fair play."

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

yep..thats what i'm hoping for  ! 

But will it happen like we want it to???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

JUST ONCE I'd like to see other people in the elevator.  No one else ever in the elevator going up or down.

JUST ONCE when someone gets a call that so-and-so in the hospital, I'd like to hear someone ask, "What floor?"  Everyone just automatically knows where everyone is.

JUST ONCE I'd like to be able to tolerate John & Marlena's smooching sessions.

That's a good start @BarbiHollywood and I would like to add

JUST ONCE I wish everybody would finally learn that it would really be helpful if they'd LOCK THEIR DOOR(S) !!!

Trusted Contributor

Soon to be revealed

Spoiler
Does anybody remember Maggie's long lost daughter "Summer" (last seen in 2016 I think) ?? Well she's returned and paid a visit to Maggie - and apparently it wasn't pleasant since Summer has a lot of "issues". Summer was supposedly responsible for Maggie going on a drinking binge, which then causied the death of Adrienne Kuriakis....