Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--February 2019 (possible spoilers!)

[ Edited ]

Sarah seems so needy for a man, and a bit of a bed hopper to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Where is Judaline?  She hasn't posted in a while - did she give up on DAYS?

Honored Contributor

@twinsister

I agree..why are they even on Days..have nothing to offer in a story line..right?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Sarah also doesn't seem like a doctor, neither does Rex. They're both kind of immature.  I think of a doctor as being more sophisticated.  Even Kayla isn't that goofy.  Rex and Sarah are not supposed to be very young people.  I liked Kyle Lowder better when he was Brady.  And I liked when he acts with Chloe.  They seem to be matched better. 

Super Contributor

@spiritoo wrote:

My thoughts exactly. Jordan is the KILLER of all Ben’s victims. I had never thought of it before, but It’s the perfect remedy to the situation. Ben CANNOT be a hero, or a love interest for someone ‘good’ like Ciara, if he is a serial killer. Never going to happen....it breaks the good/evil soap opera rule. It never made sense to me.  I was always thinking the three victims (Will, of course survived due to Dr. Rolf) of Ben would be found alive, possible in that warehouse with Dr. Rolf and EJ. Remember all the names on the doors???

but I never saw the initials of the women Ben killed on those doors. So.....crazy, homicidal Jordan is the perfect answer to this pesky problem. Then Ben and Ciara can run off and be happy together. Another Bo and Hope, possibly.

I really like this idea of Jordan being the actual killer.  I love Ben and Ciara together so much!  I have been trying to ignore the serial killer aspect and just enjoy the couple, but the killer thing is hard to forget.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Sarah also doesn't seem like a doctor, neither does Rex. They're both kind of immature.  I think of a doctor as being more sophisticated.  Even Kayla isn't that goofy.  Rex and Sarah are not supposed to be very young people.  I liked Kyle Lowder better when he was Brady.  And I liked when he acts with Chloe.  They seem to be matched better. 

I never liked Kyle Lowder before, but I like him better now as Rex. He is a very talented singer and musician.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Where is Judaline?  She hasn't posted in a while - did she give up on DAYS?

---------

Some announce when they are leaving, others just stop. Perhaps not in this case, but ruffled feathers happen even on soap opera threads. We have a nice mix of old and new viewers.

@twinsister can you visualize Hope saying she is sorry when Ben is proved innocent? Won't happen.

Trusted Contributor

I was hoping that Jordan was coming back as a love interest for Rafe. Now I fear we are stuck with Hope/Rafe forever after whatever plays out with Hope/Ted. And Rafe is one of the rare people not related to everyone but there still isn't anyone for him to be hooked up with outside of Sarah.

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone read why Jordan has gone off the rails? When she was on before she appeared "normal".

Trusted Contributor

I am just glad that this Jordon story appears to be a short one. I am happy that Ben will apparently be clearded from the murders, since it looks like Jordan is going to be the culprit. Poor Ben. Not only does he now have to deal with how he was set up by his sister, he will probably still be at fault for something in Hope's eyes. I read a daily summary on another site and if it has anything to do with Hope, I don't watch that day. Same with Sarah. I have never seen more immature doctors than Sarah and Rex. 

Spoiler
I have also read that Rex will be leaving in August, along with Claire, Chloe, the recast Stefan, and Tripp, and was really disappointed to not see Sarah's name on that list.