Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--February 2019 (possible spoilers!)

2@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I really wish someone in the Makeup Department would step in and do something about Diana.  The red lipstick and overly done up eyes are just awful.  And the stares.  The woman doesn't blink.  You can't see her upper teeth when she talks.  Compared to the other ladies on the show, this one really sticks out like a sore thumb because she's so matronly.  She looks like she could be John's mother.  Just my two cents, no one clobber me, please.

@BarbiHollywood  - the actress who plays Diana looks so much better when she is on Y&R.  Their make up and wardrobe department knew what they were doing, as opposed to how she looks on DAYS!

Esteemed Contributor

It is amazing how quickly things get done in Salem.  Just like that, a wedding is planned, and Abby has a white suit to wear for the ceremony.  They didn't pack one thing, but are ready to move overseas!   I recently moved only twenty miles away and it took me weeks to pack up 55 boxes!

Where is Doug?

Esteemed Contributor

Am I the only one who thinks Diana's makeup is deliberately done to look like her son?  Since I don't know anything about her, except on DOOL, I could be wrong - but it's so bad that I think it's deliberate.

Haven't seen toDAY yet - so will BBL.......

Respected Contributor

Who keeps the Tea Bag in the cup that long ? It would be horribly strong. And strong tea is very sick.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

It is amazing how quickly things get done in Salem.  Just like that, a wedding is planned, and Abby has a white suit to wear for the ceremony.  They didn't pack one thing, but are ready to move overseas!   I recently moved only twenty miles away and it took me weeks to pack up 55 boxes!

Where is Doug?

@twinsister   -  I was just going to post about how some stories (Abigail and Chad's departure) is going at warp speed and other stories take FOREVER to play out.  They wasted zero time on getting them off to Paris, four days and they're gone.  We had to listen to crazy Jordan drone on and on about how she had to "protect" everyone from Ben. 

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Where is Doug?

twin, I had a friend who always said if her husband came home and said, 'let's go to Florida for the winter.....' that she could be packed and ready to go in a half hour. (and I think she could do it!)

Valued Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Where is Doug?

I was wondering that as well. Maybe, at his age, he just doesn't want to be on very much. I hope he's not ill.

Honored Contributor

Who will be the one to blurt out to Marlena that Leo is John's son????

Me..thinks Leo's mom will...but hey i've been wrong before..lol

In the preview..during the marriage cereamony....that Jack will say he has something to say...but what?

Probably nothing to do w/his memory..that is....sigh...same ole,same old thing!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

Finally a wedding without a lot of excess drama. I was worried when Jack stood up, but he was cool.  Good luck to both actors in the future, hope they find what they are looking for. I will miss them.

Super Contributor

I have to say, the farewell scene between Jennifer and Abigail made me tear up.  I sensed genuine emotion from Missy Reeves.  Great seeing Doug today.  Thomas too - so cute!  I think the whole wedding day was well done!  And then Stefan - wow. I am so sad that Tyler Christoper will be leaving - such a great Stefan!   Don't want to say too much for those who haven't watched today yet.