Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--February 2019 (possible spoilers!)

I will miss KM as Abigail.  Wish she was staying longer.  

@sophiamarie  The cabin where Ciara is being held is not the Horton cabin.  The Horton cabin is fine.  Hope was just recently there with Ted.  The cabin that caught fire is just some random cabin Ben took Ciara too after her motorcycle wreck.  I think it's the same cabin where he held Abigail hostage, but I'm not sure about that. 

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

So, Eric comes back home and finds a trail of clothes from Sarah and Rex?  These are two doctors?  LOL  I could have done without that storyline altogether.  Oh, and then he picks up her blouse and smells it.  LOL  Eric, Eric, Eric - your mother needs to refer you to a good shrink.  You need help.  Oh, and when you're cured, send Sarah and Rex for help too......

Marlena leaves Roman and John at the Pub and leaves to go home in the pitch black of night and nobody seems to care.  Then, when she meets John outside, they go home together.  How did they get there??  By Uber??    Oh wait - They must live around the corner and walked there.  That must be it.  Whew - I'm glad I figured that out.

Oh, and Ben - if you really want to find Ciara - talk to your phone while you're looking for her.  Sitting at home and talking to your phone just isn't going to do it.  You need to be out there.

Did anyone ever see the pics of Ciara leaving the airport and the person who grabbed her?  I didn't get that far yet.

TIA

@sophiamarie  I laughed, too, at Eric smelling the clothing.  I was just glad it wasn't her underwear.  The room that's always in view - to the left of the plant - is that the bathroom or bedroom?  I haven't paid much attention to Eric's apartment, but are their two bedrooms?  I need to take a long look the next time we see it.  

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I am really beginning to not like Chad.  His whole personality seems to have changed.

Oh and that Abigail - sure doesn't act like a distraught mother to me.  I mean, she should be sobbing and wailing or whatever - instead of sitting on the couch and wiping a tear from her eye.    I was wondering what happened to Jen - finally she came out of her room.

What's up with ErExAh???  She is talking to Eric in undies and a shirt and Rex comes out in underwear, yawning and nothing seems to bother them that Eric is seeing them like that?  Then, they go back to bed and leave poor Eric all alone again.  Horricle storyline IMO.  I hope they all go away on a cruise or something.  Don't those two doctors have patients to tend to?

Poor Ben.  I feel so sorry for him.  How did Jordan even know where he lived and HOW does she get around so fast?  Doesn't Charlotte need a diaper change?? Ciara is unconscious and Charlotte is crying her eyes out???  Did I miss something?

And Charlotte's still wrapped up in all those blankets over her head and face.  

The whole time Ciara's was tied up, did anyone notice that she was able to lift her arms UP to the undo the knots?  And she could easily move her head over to her hands to lift off the blindfold.  Dumb, dumb, dumb.  I think when Jordan tied her up again, she was smarter and made the rope shorter so now it looks like she really can't free herself.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Is this the cabin on Smith Island, where the only way to get there is by boat/ferry??? And then the boat/ferry docks at the front door?   

How nice of Tom and Alice Horton to give every Salemite a key to their cabin.  Who puts it together when it's burned down?  Who keeps it stocked with food?  Who pays the water bill? Who changes the sheets?

So many questions - 

This is soooo making my day!  I'm literally laughing and shaking my head in wonderment!!!  You're a riot, Soph, a regular riot!!!!!

This is such a great forum.  A whole lotta fun poking at our silly little show!!  :-)

Frequent Contributor

And shouldn’t someone before now have been suspicious of Jordan! Her late night crazy eyed visit to Abs was odd. Maybe....Former cop, JJ ??  Or investigative reporter Jen? All the blank looks on their faces, I agree with those who think Abigail looks a bit too calm! Her baby was abducted for goodness sake....Now what I want to know is what does Ben really know. Has he been covering for sister dearest, or is his own mental illness blurring things.

Trusted Contributor

@spiritoo wrote:

And shouldn’t someone before now have been suspicious of Jordan! Her late night crazy eyed visit to Abs was odd. Maybe....Former cop, JJ ??  Or investigative reporter Jen? All the blank looks on their faces, I agree with those who think Abigail looks a bit too calm! Her baby was abducted for goodness sake....Now what I want to know is what does Ben really know. Has he been covering for sister dearest, or is his own mental illness blurring things.

I don't think Ben realizes/or ever knew how crazy Jordan is/was.  I think he's going to be totally shocked when he realizes what she's been up to.  

Frequent Contributor

I think so in a way too. That’s certainly how they writers are presenting it. Ben seems clueless. I am confused tho. Is Jordan going to be responsible for the neck tie murders? ....And Ben THINKS he did it? And was punished for it too, obviously. It’s awful to believe he’s carried this heavy burden all this time.

Trusted Contributor

@spiritoo   I think somehow that's what they're going to make happen, but I can't for the life of me figure out how.   I will be so happy if it turns out that he didn't really commit those murders.  It'll probably be far-fetched, but I don't care.  I like Ben and want him to stay for a long time.  Woman Happy He could always have a little bit of a dark side, which makes sense because of how his father treated him.  

I'm hoping we see him AND Stefan & Chloe today.  Fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

Another ho hum day...darn i had to do some houseworkd to avoid looking at Day's on my tv!SMH!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

I think Jordan just made her first noticeable mistake.  Yay!   

Hope is sooo narrow-minded.  She's too focused on Ben to even think about trying to look at the big picture.  She has no business being commissioner.