Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--February 2019 (possible spoilers!)

Spoiler
Vic calls Marlena to his mansion and tells her that John is Leo's father..and thats how Day's ended today..John had defended Leo over Will earlier!
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Contributor

They started the program at 2am Texas time just to be interrupted by Hong Kong news. Who wants to watch that? It showed the last 20 minutes.

Honored Contributor

I'm really perplexed over why Victor would summon Marlena (has she ever even been in his mansion??) to tell her of the forbidden subject? I mean, Diana doesn't want Leo to know and John promised Lady Di that he wouldn't tell Marlena, so Victor goes ahead and spills the beans to Marlena. WHY? It makes for our viewing pleasure but I still wonder why he did that???

John was speaking while I was in the other room and I heard him and thought it was my DH talking,  who is hoarse from a bad cough. 

Stefan looking so good-they are a beautiful couple without being a couple. Corday ought to get it together and play the sounds of children playing upstairs in the background. Let's get a little realism here.

Have we had enough Sarah/Rex/and above all, Eric scenes? Getting more and more boring and uncalled for.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline , Victor told Marlena so he could expose the secret that John didn't tell her. That is how he is going to start breaking them up. He and Diana planned that out when she was there (we didn't see the plan, only that Diana said she had one). And since John had the opportuity to tellher again, right before Victor called, and didn't, now Marlena will be mad at him keeping secrets AGAIN.

I am just so disgusted at the whole Eric/Rex/Sarah nonsence and I can't believe that Rex is that stupid, although I have to give him credit for saying his lines with a straight face. I was thinking they were acting like they were in junior high, but I downgraded to 5-6th grade, maybe? When they start passing notes, then I guess we will know - Do You Like Rex? Pick one - yes or no. Or the one with the flaps that ask a question - who will I marry?  

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ 

Agree..so tired of the same old same old from those 3!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

@Judaline , Victor told Marlena so he could expose the secret that John didn't tell her. That is how he is going to start breaking them up. He and Diana planned that out when she was there (we didn't see the plan, only that Diana said she had one). And since John had the opportuity to tellher again, right before Victor called, and didn't, now Marlena will be mad at him keeping secrets AGAIN.

Aha! And what does Victor get out of this? She takes Leo out of their hair? But if Leo finds out about John being his father, he'll never leave!! Curiouser and curiouser.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline , of course they don't think that far in advance. You are right - Leo will never leave his new Daddy. But, then we also know that he is not his father, so, hopefully, we will find out who is.

Spoiler
Since word is that the guy who plays Ted is no longer shooting, and I have also read that Leo is supposed to be leaving soon, we can only hope! The lines that he has been saying lately are disgusting and there is no need for that. 
Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ   I thought right away that she was lying about John being the father. But John totally swallowed it. No DNA, just, 'ok, he's my kid' attitude. For an ISA guy he sure is short on smarts. Heck, I don't care who his father is as long as Leo leaves town. And I don't think we would know the guy, anyway. She's a real piece of work.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline, and we know how accurate those DNA tests are - especially in Salem. We can hope that Marlena will insist on one, since John was too stupid to ask, but they would have to send it out to at least 10 labs to make sure the results aren't tampered with. 

I think the story will somehow tie Ted and Diana together and that he will be the ultimate father. Both are slimy weasels, and Diana is, too, so they would be the "perfect" family. I didn't put a spoiler tag on that because it is only speculation, but I think all of us KNOW that it isn't John.

Honored Contributor

So John is ISA, a former cop and now a PI, and he does not have enough sense to ask for a paternity test!!