Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—April 2019 (possible spoilers)

@AuntG   Thanks for the speedy reply.  I have a feeling they put that line in because someone on the staff either lived there or knows people who do.  They just wanted to get that line in but I could be wrong.

Is it just me, or does anyone  else NOT like the new Stefan???  I cannot get used to him.  He just doesn't do it for me.  Not good looking, not tall, not masculine looking, etc....I used to like Rafe but he too, has gone by the wayside for me.  In the "looks" department, I actually like Brady and Eric.  I also love John's hair but not the whispering.

Trusted Contributor

I have been something is weird with Sarah's hair but mostly the style. And then yesterday I realized that I have a similar style so yikes. I hope it doesn't look out of place on me. Smiley LOL I can't really put my finger on what's off about it. It could be the bangs, like not surrent enough or a little too curled under or something.

Valued Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@AuntG   Thanks for the speedy reply.  I have a feeling they put that line in because someone on the staff either lived there or knows people who do.  They just wanted to get that line in but I could be wrong.

Is it just me, or does anyone  else NOT like the new Stefan???  I cannot get used to him.  He just doesn't do it for me.  Not good looking, not tall, not masculine looking, etc....I used to like Rafe but he too, has gone by the wayside for me.  In the "looks" department, I actually like Brady and Eric.  I also love John's hair but not the whispering.

I do not like this actor as Stefan. Tyler had that dark, smouldering, bad boy, come-hither look. This actor seems to always have a smile ready to break out, and doesn't seem to be sexy at all. And I don't think he's a very good actor. JMO

Esteemed Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

I do not like this actor as Stefan. Tyler had that dark, smouldering, bad boy, come-hither look. This actor seems to always have a smile ready to break out, and doesn't seem to be sexy at all. And I don't think he's a very good actor. JMO

i totally agree,   I didn't like the new Stefan from day one!   He doesn't have that dark smoldering sexy look or way about him that Tyler had in spades!!     I don't find the new one handsome at all IMO ,  and I don't feel he looks like a Dimera even. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think most of us liked the old Stefan and the new one is not the same in looks or personality. Maybe in time, he will grow on us it appears we are stuck with him for now. He just doesn't fit the bill for a Dimera. I do think he will become involved with Gaby and that will leave Chole to maybe exit the program since Lucas left the program and her role has diminished.

Someone must read our post or there must have been a lot of complaints I have noticed they have changed Sonny hairstyle it is clean, parted and combed looked so much better. I just wished they hadn't come up with this storyline for Will and Sonny I guess they are trying to give their roles some life because it has become very boring since the Leo story ended.

I am curious how they plan to reinsert Nicole into the program after she supposedly died in the fire. Like I said maybe they are replacing the actress who played her with someone new thus its a new Nicole.

Respected Contributor

Okay, there have been a lot of inane storylines but please make the Sarah/Rex/Eric storyline end......I turn the channel when they come on.

And to make it worse I don't know what is worse, Sarah's new wig or her acting ability. Her hair looked fine the way it was.

How the heck is Nicole coming back in the picture? Will she be horribly burned? Will she remember Holly? Will she love Eric again? Or Brady? So many questions!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Of all the people in all of Salem, in the Horton Square, in the Park, wouldn't you know that Hope/Ben are the only people who noticed Ciara's earrings??  I mean - really????

So, how is that supposed to lead them to wherever Ciara and the drug lord are.  Do we even know where they are?  We know who is going to barge in there, right before the guy "hasta luego's" Ciara, don't we???  Now, Hope and Ben are gonna be BFF's, just wait and see.  LOL

Oh, and with all the security that Stefan has, Chloe is walking home alone with Holly, in the dark, from the park.  - AND, Gabi and Ciara were left alone in DiMansion too.  

Esteemed Contributor

So, where is Will with the schmata on his head?  At least, they were able to get him out of the room to make room for Rafe.  I mean - poor Rafe - nobody to visit him.  Oh, and who is taking care of baby David and where is Ari... Doesn't she live in the same house as Gabi, her mother????

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Holly is kidnapped, Ted is behind it. 
Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I think Ted is working for the cartel and is after Chloe.

I agree with you.