Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—April 2019 (possible spoilers)

Most viewers will disagree with me but I wouldn't mind seeing Abe and Shelia become a couple. He'd be the serious one and she'd be running off at the mouth, much to his embarrassment. Still, I think he could find a deeper love with her than he did so no nonsense Val. A real life analogy might be Jerry and Betty Ford. She spoke honestly and wasn't afraid to give her opinion, and he accepted her as an equal partner, while sometimes taking flack for her comments.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Most viewers will disagree with me but I wouldn't mind seeing Abe and Shelia become a couple. He'd be the serious one and she'd be running off at the mouth, much to his embarrassment. Still, I think he could find a deeper love with her than he did so no nonsense Val. 

I wouldn't mind seeing that either.  I think her spunk will play nicely off off him.  Val was so dry... boring actually.  Sheila adds fun. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Most viewers will disagree with me but I wouldn't mind seeing Abe and Shelia become a couple. He'd be the serious one and she'd be running off at the mouth, much to his embarrassment. Still, I think he could find a deeper love with her than he did so no nonsense Val. 

I wouldn't mind seeing that either.  I think her spunk will play nicely off off him.  Val was so dry... boring actually.  Sheila adds fun. 

I agree - as long as they let them be happy together for more than five minutes!!

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG I wouldn't mind that scenario at all, I just wish it was with someone more in his age range. I would have loved it if they explored more with Maxine.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 

Im  think it's not the "Days of Our Lives show" anymore ...instead its the Claire,Eve&Jack daily show!!

or

The Sleezey Doctor's  and ex-priest Daily Show!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Sandyx3   Thanks for the spoilers.   I gotta say, I GREATLY dislike them.  I was so hoping the plots for all those mentioned would go in vastly different directions.  Ughhh!

I gave up on Days a few weeks ago, the stories weren't interesting, but I still read this thread, and after reading the spoilers, I am glad I am not watching.  

Honored Contributor

I hope Rafe isn't David's father and as far as we know he hadn't seen Jordan in many years.  Someone mentioned maybe Stefan as the father before he came to Salem maybe he knew Jordan.  Question is -- how long has he been in Salem as the baby is only a few months old.  I would like Stefan to be the father (I think).    Hope is losing her mind.   I'm so tired of the Haley storyline.   Not happy about the storyline for Will and Sonny.    When is Nicole returning?  Guess Eric will get over Sarah then.    I'd like to see Lani and Eli care for David.    

Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I hope Rafe isn't David's father and as far as we know he hadn't seen Jordan in many years.  Someone mentioned maybe Stefan as the father before he came to Salem maybe he knew Jordan.  Question is -- how long has he been in Salem as the baby is only a few months old.  I would like Stefan to be the father (I think).    Hope is losing her mind.   I'm so tired of the Haley storyline.   Not happy about the storyline for Will and Sonny.    When is Nicole returning?  Guess Eric will get over Sarah then.    I'd like to see Lani and Eli care for David.    

I think Stefan could make sense because they've been having him focus a lot on Chloe's kids lately.

Trusted Contributor

Spoiler
Nicole Walker is headed back to the NBC soap starting April 25.

Nicole will inevitably come on the scene shortly after Sarah and Eric become an item.
Once she’s back in the picture, it’s pretty clear that Sarah won’t stand a chance.
Trusted Contributor

Spoiler
Xander Cook is coming back. Xander took off with Dr.  Rolf’s diary, which he took from Eve right before he left Salem.
He decided to keep it until he can think of a nice trade. That means chaos is still brewing for Eve, who will inevitably want to keep that diary away from Jack. Her whole plan hinges on Jack staying in the dark about his true memories, so he can’t have access to the formula.

(I'm glad Xander is back to reek havoc with Eve!)