Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—April 2019 (possible spoilers)

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I am finding Stefan and Gabi to be quite distasteful!!

@Shelbelle    More than - and I haven't even seen toDAY yet.  If the writers think this stupidity is funny, they need to come up with something else.

Today, they were just downright painful to watch!!

Gabi and this Stefan don't work for me so far.  Their interaction seems just so forced, like the actors are trying to hard.  I'm really trying to give this Stefan a chance, but I sooo miss TC.  

Trusted Contributor

The best part of toDays show was Sheila, at least to me. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I am finding Stefan and Gabi to be quite distasteful!!

You are being much too kind @Shelbelle ,LOL.

Honored Contributor

I agree with the comments about Stefan and Gabi.  What makes it worse is we know she is just setting him up to destroy him.      I wonder how Brady will feel knowing Victor hired Kate back.  Of course Brady is never at the office anyway.    Would be nice ifTeresa came back.   Getting to dislike when they bring a former actor back and it is just a brief time and then the storyline vanishes.  They are already saying Jordan may not be better for years--guess then she will be gone from the show and she just came back.  

Esteemed Contributor

So now, Sheila works out of the Pub and I don't like the relationship she has with her "boss".... Either become a couple, or just be boss and secretary (or whatever she is)....  Who talks to their boss like that anyway?  

Hope and Rafe are boring.  

Gabi and Stefan are disgusting.  

I don't "get" Ted, who is supposed to be the D.A., also working out of the interrogation room.  Doesn't anyone have a real office in Salem??

So is going to be the guardian for baby David?  Lani, Rafe, ......??????  Crazy storyline IMO.

I don't like the direction the show is taking....

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

Welcome back...missed you!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Didn't anyone get sick watching Gabi and Stefan?  ToDAY was ridiculous JMO.

How long is this going to go on?  Rafe just staggers out of the hospital because he can't stand being away from baby David?  What????  He can hardly walk, has his arm in a sling and is gonna take care of an infant?  How stupid is this?

Ben and Hope - another disaster.  She's making arrangements and Ben already has Ciara.  Oh, and nobody notices that poor Ben was shot right in the left side of his brain.  I mean, Hope looks straight at him and just says "thank you" and blood is pouring down his face??  Rafe gets put in the hospital with just a shot to the shoulder and Ben now probably has brain damage but nobody notices???  The room is empty guys - Ben needs it.......

ToDAY had to be the absolutely worst DAY ever....... JMO of course......

I almost forgot - when Ted makes these secret phone calls in the interrogation room, why does he have his back to the door and he keeps looking to see if anyone is coming in?  Why doesn't he face the door.  That way, he can see who is coming in.  I mean - it makes no sense.....  Oh well.......Back to Hoarders........

@sophiamarie  Why didn't Ciara help knock out the bad guy (can't recall his name - guess his acting didn't impress me enough to remember his name) instead of standing there holding her heart?  I would've jumped on the guy and just started beating him mercilessly.  Tough Ciara stopped being so tough all of a sudden.  I'm a big Ben fan so seeing him get hurt pains me much like it did when Sylvester Stallone got beaten up in the ring on the original Rocky.  I had to look away.  Hope's a hot mess and that French boyfriend of hers is barely understandable.  I call him Maurice Chevalier.  They should run the closed-captioning when he's on.  Now everyone's gonna fawn over baby David.  Eli's already feeling neglected and Rafe's trying too hard.  What's gonna happen here?  Anyone else see a Lani/Rafe relationship forming?  Lani's still.  Doing.  Those pauses between.  Words which.  Drives me up.  The wall.  Fluency, fluency!!  What's the latest with the immigration story?    

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I, too, wonder about little Ari.  Why isn't she living with her mother (who is never home) and now, Sonny is busy with Will???  Makees no sense.... But then......................

@sophiamarie  And Gabi spent the night at Stefan's and didn't have to call Sonny to say she wouldn't be home?  Didn't anyone even look for the tramp??  Not exactly a contender for Mother of the Year.

But wait.  This is just a show.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood   Was it Hector? or something like that?  I was also thinking about Ciara grabbing something and knocking him out.  Crazy.  Then, Hope comes in and they embrace forever while Ben is hemorrhaging to death.  ToDAY, they didn't even let us know how he is doing.  LOL

I'm giving this show another 3 or 4 years and then I'm done........

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I hope Nicole doesn't have amnesia like so many have had when they return.  Can't the writers come up with something new?        In the episode I'm watching, Vic mentioned Philip.  Wonder if they will bring him back?  Would be good to have some new storylines.  I think it would be a different actor, but that could be okay.  Rex can leave anytime now.

@Daysdee  Rex CAN leave anytime, I agree.  But first you need to look at his martian ears.  When looking at him straight on, you can see them.  Pointy, Mr. Spock, martian ears.  When you see them tomorrow, you'll laugh.  You're welcome.