Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—April 2019 (possible spoilers)

@Daysdee   From what I have read Nicole is back for good and it is the original Nicole.  She starts Thursday.

Trusted Contributor

I wonder how she (Nicole) will be brought back and if we see her (or a strange hand or sleeve) lurking around the bushes before we finally see her face. What I am looking forward to is seeing Sarah get dumped by Eric. We know that they are just about to reveal their mutual feelings, so right there is a tip off that Nicole is coming back. What next? She runs back to Rex after already telling him that she wanted Eric more and that since he didn't feel the same, she came back to Rex. Now she can say that Eric wanted her so she left Rex and then Nicole came back and he wanted Nicole more, so she is available again???

Esteemed Contributor

I, too, wonder about little Ari.  Why isn't she living with her mother (who is never home) and now, Sonny is busy with Will???  Makees no sense.... But then......................

Honored Contributor

I hope Nicole doesn't have amnesia like so many have had when they return.  Can't the writers come up with something new?        In the episode I'm watching, Vic mentioned Philip.  Wonder if they will bring him back?  Would be good to have some new storylines.  I think it would be a different actor, but that could be okay.  Rex can leave anytime now.

Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I hope Nicole doesn't have amnesia like so many have had when they return.  Can't the writers come up with something new?        In the episode I'm watching, Vic mentioned Philip.  Wonder if they will bring him back?  Would be good to have some new storylines.  I think it would be a different actor, but that could be okay.  Rex can leave anytime now.

I'd like them to bring Phillip back with the last actor. I didn't like him in the role at first but by the time he left I did. They started righting a lot more comedic stuff for him and he was really good at it.

Honored Contributor

I am finding Stefan and Gabi to be quite distasteful!!

Trusted Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@Daysdee   From what I have read Nicole is back for good and it is the original Nicole.  She starts Thursday.

@grandma2pkmh   I read that too.. which was very disappointing.  I was so ready for her to be gone.   Now here she comes again.  I really hope she won't spend all her time crying this go around.  It seems that's all she did last time.

@Judaline  So happy to see you back!   I really missed your snippets. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle    More than - and I haven't even seen toDAY yet.  If the writers think this stupidity is funny, they need to come up with something else.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle    More than - and I haven't even seen toDAY yet.  If the writers think this stupidity is funny, they need to come up with something else.

Today, they were just downright painful to watch!!

Trusted Contributor

I'm sort of happy Nicole is coming back. She's a good actress and it would be nice if they gave her a good story as opposed to what they've done in the past. I hope the first thing she says is "Hey, I've only been dead 4 months and you've already hooked up with someone else?"