Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—April 2019 (possible spoilers)

@sophiamarie  You are a freaking riot!!!!  I'm a few DAYS behind but have been laughing while reading your posts!!!!  

Honored Contributor

Didn't even finish watching today's show. Got sick of them bargaining with Hector over Ciara's release. I knew she'd make it out alive. And don't get me started on Hope.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG 

I agree...i was bored and ignored days while it was on today!

SMH!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Didn't anyone get sick watching Gabi and Stefan?  ToDAY was ridiculous JMO.

How long is this going to go on?  Rafe just staggers out of the hospital because he can't stand being away from baby David?  What????  He can hardly walk, has his arm in a sling and is gonna take care of an infant?  How stupid is this?

Ben and Hope - another disaster.  She's making arrangements and Ben already has Ciara.  Oh, and nobody notices that poor Ben was shot right in the left side of his brain.  I mean, Hope looks straight at him and just says "thank you" and blood is pouring down his face??  Rafe gets put in the hospital with just a shot to the shoulder and Ben now probably has brain damage but nobody notices???  The room is empty guys - Ben needs it.......

ToDAY had to be the absolutely worst DAY ever....... JMO of course......

I almost forgot - when Ted makes these secret phone calls in the interrogation room, why does he have his back to the door and he keeps looking to see if anyone is coming in?  Why doesn't he face the door.  That way, he can see who is coming in.  I mean - it makes no sense.....  Oh well.......Back to Hoarders........

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Didn't anyone get sick watching Gabi and Stefan?  ToDAY was ridiculous JMO.

How long is this going to go on?  Rafe just staggers out of the hospital because he can't stand being away from baby David?  What????  He can hardly walk, has his arm in a sling and is gonna take care of an infant?  How stupid is this?

Ben and Hope - another disaster.  She's making arrangements and Ben already has Ciara.  Oh, and nobody notices that poor Ben was shot right in the left side of his brain.  I mean, Hope looks straight at him and just says "thank you" and blood is pouring down his face??  Rafe gets put in the hospital with just a shot to the shoulder and Ben now probably has brain damage but nobody notices???  The room is empty guys - Ben needs it.......

ToDAY had to be the absolutely worst DAY ever....... JMO of course......

I almost forgot - when Ted makes these secret phone calls in the interrogation room, why does he have his back to the door and he keeps looking to see if anyone is coming in?  Why doesn't he face the door.  That way, he can see who is coming in.  I mean - it makes no sense.....  Oh well.......Back to Hoarders........

Best synopsis I've heard in a loooong time. You nailed it on all points. And yes I'm still nauseous over Gabi and Stefan. Thankfully it isn't the real Stefan.

Esteemed Contributor

Believe it or not - I just came on here to say:

Where is Jud?????    I swear   LOL

Welcome back Jud.  I knew Lent was over on the 19th, so I was worried that you weren't coming back here.  I'm so happy to see you......  

Respected Contributor

I sure hope that Sarah wakes up and changes her mind and doesn't marry that weird , unatractive and cheater, I must have blocked his name. Rex, and the only Rex I ever knew was my cousins Dog.

Respected Contributor

Yes something isn't right about Ted. 

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Believe it or not - I just came on here to say:

Where is Jud?????    I swear   LOL

Welcome back Jud.  I knew Lent was over on the 19th, so I was worried that you weren't coming back here.  I'm so happy to see you......  

Thank you, @sophiamarie . I have to say that's the funniest thing I've read in a while. Cracked me up. That part about Ted? Makes perfect sense. He must be really dumb. And yeah, Hope, don't mind the blood streaming down Ben's face. It's just, 'baby, are you ok?' I keep seeing Hope in those little blazers she wears-she should be in jeans so she can chase these guys outta Salem. 

If Mama Hernandez could only see what goes on in her kitchen! And I don't mean the lasagna.

Honored Contributor

When Nicole returns, isn't it going to be Arianne Zucker again?  If they are bringing Nicole back (from the dead), I wonder if it will be another "few week" return or if now she has decided to stay with Days after it seemed she didn't want to stay on after 
"Daniel" was no longer on the show.              Re: Gabi's little girl "Ari", she seems to live at the Kiriakis mansion and Sonny seems to take care of her more than Gabi does.   The storyline about Jordan's baby and Rafe taking care of the baby is ridiculous.  Is he going to give up his job to take care of the baby?   At least we see the Hernandez house again.