Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—April 2019 (possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@Daysdee wrote:

I hope Rafe isn't the father and don't think he could be since (as far as we know) he hasn't seen Jordan in years.  I hope Lani and Eli adopt him if Jordan can't take care of him and I doubt she will be staying on the show very long.  So tired of the Haley/Tripp/JJ /immigration storyline.  Rafe needs to have another love interest/don't like Abe and Sheila as a couple/ Jack needs to get his memory back and come to his senses.  I sure wish they would have brought "Ben" back as another character that wasn't a killer.  

Couldn't agree more!

And now Hope is losing her last marble with even giving Ted a second look! He's just another (slimey) criminal, who blackmailed her own family/friends !! 

eta to fix typo

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
Claire admits to Eve that she (Claire) started the cabin fire. Eve, in turn, will use this information to frame Ben for it, therefore getting revenge for Ben killing her daughter, Paige Larson (True O’Brien). Claire will be drawn fully into the plot to frame Ben for the fire, and will stick to her story about finding the lighter at the loft.

And on another note -- Jack will go ahead with plans to marry Eve. Yuck!
Trusted Contributor

I really wish that the Eve and Jack storyline would end, now!  Eve is just as twisted as Ted is. Maybe Eve and Ted could get together --- and leave Salem! Along with all the "teens".

(The only soft spot I have for Eve is her losing her only daughter Paige, who was strangled by Ben...I am surprised that she hasn't gone after Ben by now!

Instead of going after the guy who killed Paige, the writers have Eve punishing Jennifer by going after Jack?! HUH?!)

Honored Contributor

I am so glad that Rafe is moving out. I was touched by JJ and Haley, I'm probably the only one who feels sorry for them. Jack is a creep. Poor Ben, now he will have to deal with Evil Eve out to get him. 

Honored Contributor

I am  sooo done with Hope!!...its all avout her and i'm innocent to blame Rafe for there failing marriage..that should never have happened!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@Sandyx3   Thanks for the spoilers.   I gotta say, I GREATLY dislike them.  I was so hoping the plots for all those mentioned would go in vastly different directions.  Ughhh!

Respected Contributor

I really don't know how Haley will be able to change her mind and marry J.J. instead. But I rute for them to get together. But Tripp to get away from that nutso Claire. I think Claire will try to kill Haley and get caught.

Respected Contributor

Ha!  I came over here to find out what happened with Will's diagnosis, because I thought I fell asleep and missed it and found that a number of us asked the same question!  @Sandyx3 , thanks for posting the spoilers!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
Rafe is going to be shot, Ciara is once again going to be kidnapped. 
Spoiler

Respected Contributor

He was told that he has a brain tumor.