Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—April 2019 (possible spoilers)

Another observation about today.... Hope is an idiot.

Trusted Contributor

I'm thinking its possible Rafe is the baby's father. Won't that send Hope over the edge?  I'm curious what will become of little David with his Mom locked up and unstable, it appears Rafe will come to the rescue.

Respected Contributor

I think Rafe is the Father of Jordan's baby. 

Respected Contributor

That baby is to white  to be Lani's.

Honored Contributor

I dont see how Rafe can be the father, Jordan and Rafe were over several years ago and she had long left the show. I think maybe the father could be Clyde!!! .

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I dont see how Rafe can be the father, Jordan and Rafe were over several years ago and she had long left the show. I think maybe the father could be Clyde!!! .

Oh, please, nooooooooo !! Not gross Clyde !!

I would much rather the newest surprise baby be Rafe's,

but you're right @Shelbelle  about Jordan -- she left Salem in 2015 after breaking up with Rafe.

Trusted Contributor

Ciara’s double standard for mentally ill people is so unbelievable -- Ciara tells Hope that she (Hope) “can’t take the word of a crazy woman over Ben’s” (when Hope tells Ciara that Jordan says she didn't set the cabin fire.) Hey Ciara, Ben is crazy too!!

How does Ciara see Jordan as “crazy” but defends Ben the serial killer who now owns a gun? And, if Ben goes off his meds he’ll be wringing her neck in a heartbeat. Wake up Ciara !!!

Ciara's character used to be smarter and less needy/wimpy. She'll be the next one to lose her mind...aka, Claire...with her obsession with hanging onto Ben.

(If only the writers would make someone, instead of Ben, the One who killed 3 people and tortured Abby and Chad etc. plus set fire to their cabin ..... like a Ben Twin or something !!

until then, I can't help but see Ben as anything but a lunatic timebomb. Woman Sad)

Trusted Contributor

Hmmmmm.....looks like DAYS is planning on these two being lovebirds.....

Honored Contributor

Patience @RetRN ! I like the idea of Lani trying to take Baby David. If anything, she might suggest to Eli that they try again. Hope and Rafe need to break up; making Rafe the baby daddy would be an excellent way.

Respected Contributor

Rafe cannot be the baby's father unless he visited her within the last year.  That baby is too young for him to be the father.

I am watching now and this is bugging me.  Eve is playing with Claire's hair.  Do they instruct the women (Eve and Hope) to do this all the time.  I don't like all this hair touching as I've said before.  I also wish they would bring Jack back to his memories. All these years and they keep using the same story lines. 

Also sick of Hope.  She's never acted so darn stupid.  I like the old Hope from a few years ago. She was strong and a fighter, yet loving.  OK, back to my normal boring life.