Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—April 2019 (possible spoilers)

The thought that Melinda is really Haley's mother has been around for a while. But, my question is, so what? If she had Haley out of wedlock and is ashamed, that is one thing (and makes her even more horrendous if she has been that heartless to her DAUGHTER), but unless that would make her here legally, then I see no point to that story. Maybe she is legal and Melinda just made up the illegal status to keep Haley away from her? If that is the case, I hope she says something before the wedding happens.

Also, 

Spoiler
Jordan did not kill her baby. Rafe is bringing back baby David, who Lani is going to become obsessed with because of his name.
Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I'm beginning to think former DA Trask is really Haley's mother. 

@AuntG  Glad you said it cuz I thought it from Day One.  The age difference is too much for them to be sisters.  Probably gonna turn out to be her mother.  I wonder which male Salemite will turn out to be the father.  I know!  It'll be Jack Deveraux.  This way, JJ and Haley are brother and sister!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I'm beginning to think former DA Trask is really Haley's mother. 

@AuntG   I already mentioned that in the March thread.  I think that's probably why she came over to talk to her but then left because something upset her.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie , @BarbiHollywood  so some great minds are thinking alike. With all grown children finding out so and so is their father, there must have been times in Days when half-brothers almost married half-sisters. Don't want the writers to go down that road.🚫

Honored Contributor

When Days first began, Marie Horton almost married her brother, Tommy.  I think he had been in the service and had to have plastic surgery so he looked different and  I guess he didn't have his memory.  I think they had the wedding planned and then discovered he was Tommy Horton, her brother.  That is when Marie left and entered a convent.  She returned several years later.  (forgive me if I have the details incorrect)

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

When Days first began, Marie Horton almost married her brother, Tommy.  I think he had been in the service and had to have plastic surgery so he looked different and  I guess he didn't have his memory.  I think they had the wedding planned and then discovered he was Tommy Horton, her brother.  That is when Marie left and entered a convent.  She returned several years later.  (forgive me if I have the details incorrect)

You are correct, Marie fell in love with Tommy, not knowing he was her bro. i have said from day one Melinda is Haley's mother. 

Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Also, didn't Renee end up being Tony's sister?  I think they fell in love and then found out they were brother & sister.  Am I remembering right?

Trusted Contributor

I kind of enjoyed today, except for Brady & Eric.  Victor had some great lines with Sarah and JA seemed to be enjoying himself.   

The scenes and interactions w/Will, Gabi & Sonny made me laugh.  Especially when Will was talking about googling his symptoms on the internet.  I could relate. Smiley Happy

Glad to see Holly and the picnic with Stefan & Chloe.   

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I am wondering what Days has in mind for Will, are they going to kill him off again? or wait maybe give him an illness  that he has to battle for awhile before he is miraculously cured.  Seems strange all of a sudden when the coast is finally clear from Leo they now have Will in the hospital with a high white count. 

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08  I think you are correct about Tony and Renee.