Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--AUGUST 2020--(possible spoilers)

My mom is here so I've been catching parts of it and I have to say, the Ben storyline, with him all oiled up and in his underwear, are terrible.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if it's olive oil or canola.........

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS 

I'm disgusted with   with this story line!

Today i listened a bit but refused to watch Ben's scenes...so now Ciara &Hope will just barge in and then what??  No guns etc,

No police back up..blah,blah!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Spoiler
I think they are going to be gone from there. Could Chloe have given Eve the heads up and now they split?

@cowboy sam 

Respected Contributor

@twinsister I hate this episode with Ben, Eve, and that worm Vincent. I almost was just  going to quit watching all together Very horribly violent, So much unhappiness. I still might just find another show , or get back to my house tending to.Just sickning.

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle We don't need to give the real crazys in the real world more crazy ideas.The writer really has a twisted mind.

Esteemed Contributor

I like to watch DAYS while having lunch, but because of the awful Ben storyline, I'm going to tape and watch later.  At least I can FF through those horrible scenes.

Agree about Ciara and Claire's outfits.  For someone who is so distraught, Ciara remembered to put on her chandelier earrings!

Chloe looked a little different to me - her lips seemed to be plumped up.

When Kristin Alfonso was interviewed about leaving DAYS, she said the show isn't the same anymore.  She's got that right!

Trusted Contributor

According to spoilers,

Spoiler
Ciara and Hope rescue Ben today.No word at all on Eve, so I am guessing she escapes.Maybe she will follow them to Salem? Or please just LEAVE!!!

Esteemed Contributor

What am I missing here???  They are in NYC - so how did they deduce that Ben, etc. were at that location?  I mean, NY is not exactly a small town - and how on earth did they come to the conclusion that it was Eve in the first place.   Of all the places in all the world and all the people, they arrive at Eve in NYC.... Wow - I think Ciara should be the next Police Commissioner.

Neither of them have guns I hope....  Well, Hope might - she probably kept up her license.....Time will tell...

I must say Ciara is taking this very calmly.. I mean - her hubby is missing or maybe dead and she is acting like a real detective trying to solve a crime....

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie, they mentioned that Hope had visited Eve on her "I am sorry for what I did as Gina"apology tour, so she knew she was in NY. That's why they went there. Then they called Chloe, who was living there. Now, how Eve got to Salem to get Ciara's cleaned and repaired wedding dress is just silly. Ben wouldn't know the difference, so they didn't have to say it was hers.

Oh, and the great brains of Ciara and Claire deduced that it HAD to be one of victims/families of Ben's necktie spree, so they decided it was Eve and no one asked any questions - they just piled on!