Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--AUGUST 2020--(possible spoilers)

The best thing about today's show... Gabi's new hairstyle.  Her outfit on the otherhand not so much.  

Trusted Contributor

I think the good thing about new Claire is that it was timed right after they revealed she wasn't the one that was driving Ciara crazy. So hopefully they took the opportunity to make her a bit more mature, especially since her best friend is now a married woman.I think the previous Claire made sense when Ciara was played by the other girl. They seemed to be about the same age. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, Gabi got her hair cut between last night's dinner with Shin and this morning?  Okay.

I noticed, in the scene with Jake and Gwen in bed, that Jake has very feminine hands.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Yes, @sophiamarie; He has been on both shows for a while.

Thx - he looks younger and his hair is cut shorter.  I waited to hear his voice.... I never watched General Hospital........Maybe I should start... I always liked Justin.....

@sophiamarie 

You should try General Hospital. I just started watching it again after a 30 year hiatus. I got involved again right before the pandemic started, and it has been more enjoyable to me than Days. I hate to admit it but it's true. Several of our Days actors and actresses have played on GH  including Patchy, Kayla,Ava Vitali, and both Stefans. I found this out when they were showing back in the day and other reruns.You'd be surprised how fast you catch up!

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Yes, @sophiamarie; He has been on both shows for a while.

Thx - he looks younger and his hair is cut shorter.  I waited to hear his voice.... I never watched General Hospital........Maybe I should start... I always liked Justin.....

@sophiamarie 

You should try General Hospital. I just started watching it again after a 30 year hiatus. I got involved again right before the pandemic started, and it has been more enjoyable to me than Days. I hate to admit it but it's true. Several of our Days actors and actresses have played on GH  including Patchy, Kayla,Ava Vitali, and both Stefans. I found this out when they were showing back in the day and other reruns.You'd be surprised how fast you catch up!

@KBEANS Question....does General Hospital have fewer “stunts” and more storylines? If so, I may want to start watching!

Respected Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

The best thing about today's show... Gabi's new hairstyle.  Her outfit on the otherhand not so much.

Have to say, Gabi does have gorgeous hair!

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

So, Gabi got her hair cut between last night's dinner with Shin and this morning?  Okay.

I noticed, in the scene with Jake and Gwen in bed, that Jake has very feminine hands.

Don't tell me that, @MamaWick 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wakefield64 

Well...From where I started watching it seems that way. But again, I'm a new viewer so I really don't know where they've been, and where they're headed. I think I did hear some talk that someone had an implant in their head sometime back. 😆    I was getting tired of the silliness on Days so that's why I figured I better tune into a new fictional town. I'm always thinking,"how can Days continue on and not be cancelled with all this insanity?" And mind you, I love Days, but I have to say what's true. Tune in a little here and there. That's how I did it. If you like it, you'll probably stay with it. You'll learn who's who and what you missed, as the characters at times rehash what happened, for new viewers. I was lucky and thankful for the flashbacks. 

Trusted Contributor

As people have noticed with the new hair cuts, etc. Days has finished showing the scenes that were filmed through last November. They are now into the shows they filmed before they had to shut down. These should last through Octiber, I think. We will know more when we hear who has shown up to start filming on Sept. 1 if that date still holds.

You will also notice some of the departing characters start to leave in the new couple of weeks.

Esteemed Contributor

Such a coincidence that Ciara happens to be wearing a necktie around her neck, as part of her "dress".... Hmmm, I wonder what will happen next.

Oh, and I guess Vincent did away with Doc AND the secretary who is supposed to screen patients before they come barging into the office....

Is Doc going to be gone for awhile now?