Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--AUGUST 2020--(possible spoilers)

@twinsister 

@luvmybeetle 

Ladies, No one would think you are prudes because everyone is shocked at the choice of wardrobe on this particular show! I think that they are scrambling to stay on the air, and this is for shock value. It's outrageous and ridiculous; whether we are prudes or not 😝!  One day Victor was lying in his hospital bed and Ciara was hovering all over him with all the goodies in full view. Now, "I'm not a prude either  😂  ...but I'd be damned if I went to my grandfathers bedside like that!  My husband and I were hysterical laughing, saying Victor must have had a hard time doing that death bed scene, keeping his gaze in Ciara's "eyes". Well thankfully her visit helped him and he recovered! Bo would be rolling...he had his issues with Chelsea (and the get ups she wore weren't that revealing) and we remember what profession she was dabbling in. 

I wonder, who decides who wears what on this show? Does anyone know? Is this wardrobe chosen for the characters, or is it what the actors and actresses choose to wear? I'd be offended if wardrobe chose these sort of outfits for me, even if it were for my character. It almost seems like the character is not being differentiated from the actress. Just because I have a knockout body doesn't mean they should put me in these ultra sexy threads...literally just threads!  Nothing comes between Ben Weston and his Calvins. 😂 

Honored Contributor

That's

@RetRN wrote:

I was surprised that Sarah wasn't wearing a thong. 

Are they a couple in real life? 

-----

I thought they might be a real life couple @RetRN because it looked like they had been practicing at home!

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I thought they might be a real life couple @RetRN because it looked like they had been practicing at home!

Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

You know, I really like Xander, I just wish he had a better love interest than Sarah.  I like their comedic chemistry though.  I tolerated Sarah before the whole MR issue and her portrayers comments about it.  Now I wish she'd leave the show and have someone else for Xander.  I want him to stay.  

Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

@RetRN They are not a couple in real life.  However, in real life, Sarah's boyfriend and Xander are friends and because of that, Sarah has known Xander before joining DAYS.

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS  - I remember that scene when Ciara visited Victor in the hospital. If I ever visited my grandparents in the hospital dressed like that, I would have been locked in the attic!!

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

@RetRN They are not a couple in real life.  However, in real life, Sarah's boyfriend and Xander are friends and because of that, Sarah has known Xander before joining DAYS.

@twinsister  That's got to be a whole lot of weird for her boyfriend.  Ewww.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes....isn't that a dress we all would get up one morning and say I think I'll wear this dress to work today or around the house!!!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle I think Roman and Kate were a couple years ago .

Esteemed Contributor

@BeccaLou. See my post #71 above. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix