Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--AUGUST 2020--(possible spoilers)

Say WHAT?...  @Shelbelle  Oh.My.Gosh!!!!  Of course, the children are barely seen, so I guess that's an easy job for Gwen.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Abigail #2 returns end of this week.  Gwen will become Thomas aand Charlotte's nanny. 

NO WAY. Gwen, a nanny? With that accent I guess she

could pass as an aupair. I personally wouldn't trust

her with any of my possessions-my children would be

out of the question. Why was she incarcerated, anyway? You need to check her references, Chad!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   Hi Jud:  Do they have a nanny wherever they are now???  If not, why do they need one in Salem?    Also, aren't they old enough to go to school and come home like normal kids.  Their mother doesn't work.  She could be their nanny.  I can see Chad and Gwen doing the deed and Abigail falling for Jake,.......What a mess........

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline   Hi Jud:  Do they have a nanny wherever they are now???  If not, why do they need one in Salem?    Also, aren't they old enough to go to school and come home like normal kids.  Their mother doesn't work.  She could be their nanny.  I can see Chad and Gwen doing the deed and Abigail falling for Jake,.......What a mess........

Hi Sophia. Well, they sure should be in school and yes

Abigail is always home. Maybe she will fall for Jake. Good one-I never thought of that. If Gabi leaves for parts unknown (I know she'll be back) it'll be the old

'when the cat's away the mouse will play' thing. Jake will be exploring greener pastures-just when he was kinda falling for her.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

No, Mama. I always put the spoiler alert up, 😊 in case I say something that comes to be. I don't read the spoilers, other than what I may decide to read here, or see accidentally. Yes, it is the way I would have it.

Respected Contributor

Why doesn’t anyone seem very concerned about where Allie is? Isn’t she only 18 or 19?

Please tell me Sarah is on the exit list, can’t take the overacting. Please go back to Lifetime movies.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still trying to digest the departure of Rafe the Police Commissioner - the guy who has been put there to go after the bad guys - NOT run away from them.  He should know how to protect his familia and go after the mafioso and put them all where they belong.  But NOOOOO, he is running away like a scared rabbit.  

Can't stand Gwen and double can't stand Jake and the faces he makes.  I wonder if Gabi is going to take some changes of clothing on her trip.  It takes time to get ready for a "forever" trip.  One never knows how much to pack.  And how are they getting out of town?  Plane, train, automobile, Uber??????  How??????

Trusted Contributor

Sorry @wakefield64, the actress playing Sarah says she is not going anywhere. I am just as sorry as you are! (One of the main reasons I don't really watch anymore is her character.)

Also, Allie is around 22 on this show, although she acts like she is 6.

Respected Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ  Thanks for the info..sorry she is not part of the purge. And Jake is no slouch in the overacting department either. Let’s see almost everyone in town has been passed around, maybe they will end up together! Hope not, I like Xander.