Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--AUGUST 2020--(possible spoilers)

@sophiamarie wrote:

Umm, per chance, was she going to eat with Xander???  Why are they even communicating when she is on duty????  She needs to have a second phone for personal calls anyway and that phone needs to be kept in her locker.....or her office, whatever was assigned to her....

It was Kayla, not Sarah. 

Respected Contributor

Did someone mention that Ciara was leaving. I hope so. Tired of the whole Ben,Ciara,smooching,slurping, sheets and neckties. Is she going to get killed off? Probably not but had enough and Ben looks good but tired of him too.

Honored Contributor

Was it my imagination today or did Jack look like his hair has been dyed darker?

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Did someone mention that Ciara was leaving. I hope so. Tired of the whole Ben,Ciara,smooching,slurping, sheets and neckties. Is she going to get killed off? Probably not but had enough and Ben looks good but tired of him too.

Maybe Ciara will catch Ben with a girl? Gabi could make a play for him and Ciara could walk in on them and misread the whole thing and say how she's stood by him thru thick and thin and this happens? Then she'll tell mommy and they'll both leave Salem for parts unknown. Just wishful thinking.

Super Contributor

Rafe and Ciara's scenes today were sweet.  I also liked the scene with Hope, Kayla, and Jennifer.  I always liked Hope and Jennifer together as teenagers, shopping, swimming, normal teen stuff.

Trusted Contributor

Ciara's

Spoiler
last day is next Wednesday when she will go missing. She may be back from time to time, but I don't know what that means. If Ben knows that she is alive somewhere, that leaves him stuck waiting for her. I think they will think he killed her. Also, Eve's last day is the same day. I read that she tells Hope and Ben where to find her, so maybe her "visit" from Paige makes her sorry for the events. I will not be sorry not to have to read about her anymore. Maybe Ben will have to check in to Bayview for a while?

Gabi's and Rafe's last day (for now) is Friday and then they will be back around mid-November, assuming the new filming starts on Sept. 1.
Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Was it my imagination today or did Jack look like his hair has been dyed darker?

Yes, I noticed that too. It also looked like they forgot a spot, bottom looked gray!

Frequent Contributor

I felt exactly the same way about those scenes!!! I was telling my 92 year old mother just that a little while ago.👍

Trusted Contributor

So so sorry. . .

Spoiler
Brady AND Kristen return the week of Aug. 31.

Also, Vincent tells Ciara something, so he must not have been caught. She, however, is supposed to be done this Wed. so maybe he talks to her on the phone or something. At least Eve is gone.
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

gned to her....

It was Kayla, not Sarah. 

Oh, that's even worse.  Kayla, being the doc on duty, should have just run down to the cafeteria and grabbed a bite to eat - NOT get in her car and drive to the Pub and meet up with her girlfriends.  JMO of course - but how stupid is that????  I don't think the Pub is right next door to the hospital, so she had to spend some time to get over there.......

Oh and then John seizes and Marlena has to shake him, etc.... Where are the nurses, docs and others who run into a room when a patient like John is having a "moment".....  I think I saw an IV and a small machine with a screen - but nothing beeping and no medical personnel nearby........