Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--AUGUST 2020--(possible spoilers)

@KBEANS wrote:

@wakefield64 

Well...From where I started watching it seems that way. But again, I'm a new viewer so I really don't know where they've been, and where they're headed. I think I did hear some talk that someone had an implant in their head sometime back. 😆    I was getting tired of the silliness on Days so that's why I figured I better tune into a new fictional town. I'm always thinking,"how can Days continue on and not be cancelled with all this insanity?" And mind you, I love Days, but I have to say what's true. Tune in a little here and there. That's how I did it. If you like it, you'll probably stay with it. You'll learn who's who and what you missed, as the characters at times rehash what happened, for new viewers. I was lucky and thankful for the flashbacks. 

@KBEANS  Thanks for the input. I think I will take your advice!

Trusted Contributor

We got broken into for a news report right after Gwen told Chad she wanted him in her bed. Did he do it?

Here's what I couldn't figure out. She knew that Jake was still in the house. Wasn't she afraid that he could come back to the room at any time?

Does anyone know if the program will be premepted for the Democratic convention?

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ive been reading the actors that are leaving Days and there are so many. Does anyone know why they are going?  The latest was the one that plays Claire as Im sure you know too. Now a new actress is playing her.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Such a coincidence that Ciara happens to be wearing a necktie around her neck, as part of her "dress".... Hmmm, I wonder what will happen next.

Oh, and I guess Vincent did away with Doc AND the secretary who is supposed to screen patients before they come barging into the office....

Is Doc going to be gone for awhile now?

@sophiamarie 

I noticed that also with Ciara! Lol 😂 Doc was wearing a tie as well. She better watch it. If the both ladies are in a scene together, cover your eyes! I haven't watched today's episode yet. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Kassie Di Paiva looked terribly old in that black wig, so unflattering, closeups of her made her look so old, the blonde is so much more flattering to her. 

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs 

They were all fired  then some were rehired i think  and  probably at a lower pay scale.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@abbalulu 

Same here..also wondering what happened??

Hope they reshow it early in the morning..will set my DVR  just in case for what ever is set  to be on  at noon.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

What is going on with all of these people leaving??!!! JJ, Sunny, Will, Hope, Ciara, Rafe, Gabbi, Eric.

Why did the actress that played Claire leave?  I must have missed that announcement.  It came out of the blue for me.  In her first scene that don't voice over announce her as assuming the role like they used to.

Do you think, with the exception of Hope, that they are going away but will come back??

Honored Contributor

@smileshannon wrote:

What is going on with all of these people leaving??!!! Sunny, Will, Hope, Ciara, Rafe, Gabbi, Eric.

Why did the actress that played Claire leave?  I must have missed that announcement.  It came out of the blue for me.  In her first scene that don't voice over announce her as assuming the role like they used to.

Do you think, with the exception of Hope, that they are going away but will come back??

I read the old Claire left to do High School Musical. 

Esteemed Contributor

I saw Kayla on a Lifetime movie this afternoon.  It is called "The Sinister Surrogate".... She plays a psychiatrist for about 10 minutes towards the end......