Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--AUGUST 2020--(possible spoilers)

So, what are the odds that Allie will keep her baby, and Sami will have Nic to thank for that??

Sonny was so worried as to how upset Ariana will be about not getting the baby, all she wanted is a puppy!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle it would be unfortunate if Sami got her way. I'm still hoping Wil-Son end up exiting Salem with the baby.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am another one who could have done without yesterDAY and Sarah and Xander.  Too, too much and I don't even like them as a couple either.  Good thing my dog didn't walk in the room.  How embarrassing would that be????

Okay, back to the real stuff.  Since I have a habit of dozing off while watching, I must have missed the part where Sonny and Will got into it - why is Sonny upset with Will.  And why, oh why - is Will trying to grow a moustache????  It's not becoming on him at all.  JMO of course but Will - FHS - shave it off.

Oh another thing - since when is there a clothing closet with Stefan's suits, in a closet in the living room???  Was there also a shirt and tie attached to the hanger????  And, how did they know it would fit him so well??  Was Stefan as "muscular" as Jake???  I don't remember him being that studly....

How long is Allie going to stay in the hospital??  They discharge new moms the same day most of the time... Even with a C-section, she would have been home by now.  Nic is wearing a different outfit, so I know it's more than a day already.  What's up with that???  

ETA:  Come to think of it, maybe it's because that baby was so big.  He looked like he was a couple of months old.  But still......she has enough people to take care of her and the baby.  Oh, Sarah - get out of bed and send Allie home........

I guess our next surprise will be Sweetness and Patch making up for lost time???  I can't wait.....

Trusted Contributor

In case people didn't know, the actress who has been playing Claire had another job and was only filming for a short time. The new Claire starts this week and looks much older than current Claire. She's very pretty, but I wonder who she will pair up with.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

I was surprised that Sarah wasn't wearing a thong. 

Are they a couple in real life? 

@RetRN They are not a couple in real life.  However, in real life, Sarah's boyfriend and Xander are friends and because of that, Sarah has known Xander before joining DAYS.

Linsey's boyfriend is Breckin Meyer.  Paul is married.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie 

Did I hear Xander poke fun at the idea of getting Sarah a replacement baby? (One of Lanis twins) Bad taste,since Sarah went off the deep end while trying to escape with Rachel. Xander should never bring that subject up ever again, it caused her to hate him.  I'm so glad the baby switching has become the brunt of a joke between them now! I was appalled at Sarah and Xander, yet couldn't look away 😆  

Sonny's behavior is unwarranted. I don't think Will really did anything wrong. It was Sami mixing the paint once again...which I love!  Sonny was more offensive than Will, running to Allie's bedside,waving those papers at her. It was insensitive, pushy, selfish and aggressive! Yet he calls Will out on his B.S. Allie is really annoying me now. If adoption is what she was seriously contemplating, she should have made a plan; well in advance of her 3rd trimester. Funny, she can't seem to give her baby away and we're all forgetting about the father, who will surely surface, as soon as the deal is ready to be sealed. Talk about Moms disappointing their kids and drama...Allie, you already have a lot of "splaining" to do to that little boy. Can anyone say, like mother, like daughter?  Let's leave Allie in the hospital bed for as long as possible. She's soon to disappoint us. And please keep her out of Gabi Chic! I have a feeling she's gonna give Dr. Sarah Whoreton a run for her money, now that she and Xander have found each other. 

Honored Contributor

New Claire starts on Wed, I believe she is Australian.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sarah had a lot of nerve spending the night at the Salem Inn when her mother Magpie is home with such a horrible cold that not only didn't she go to Ciara's wedding, but it kept Vic home too... So, where was Sarah when you need her??  Not even a phone call?  A text?  

I hope Patch/Ness really don't make up for lost time and if they do, I wonder if he will remove his patch.  Enough nakedness already.  There is just so much I can take.

Maybe the new Claire will latch onto Xanax.... Oooops, I meant Xander.....

Another thought:  When people move into the mansions,, notice they just walk in.  No suitcase, no change of underwear, no toothbrush - not even a bar of soap.  Umm, Jake, where do you think a bar of soap would be???  In the living room??  First, I would look in my private bathroom, which surely has a supply cabinet with a bar or two of soap.  Then, I would go into the next bathroom before roaming all over the house, hoping to find soap somewhere on the stairs, or on top of a TV or someplace like that.

Also, with all the ties in all the world, especially in NYC, Ciara would have to bump into the one "Ben wore to the wedding".....  How ironic is that???  She must have felt his DNA.......

More to come.......

Sorry gals...... just musing......

Trusted Contributor

After the way Sonny acted with Allie I wouldn't let them adopt my baby. He was livid and pushy.  And I don't like the way he treated Will. I think she will maybe ask Nic and Eric to adopt her baby seeing as how Rafe has turned her down. I don't see her keeping the baby and raising it as Samie wants. 

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick I'm sorry I don't know what you are talking about.