Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--AUGUST 2020--(possible spoilers)

@Shelbelle 

Doesnt it get crazy, trying to keep straight if they're really twins or doppelgängers? Like Adrian and Bonnie. Sometimes I think they created these crazy characters when the actors are rehired as a new character, to explain the likeness and it is sooo unnecessary. It shouldn't even be addressed.

Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

Don't forget Roman and Kate's twins Rex and Cassie = alien 

And Susan Teeth Banks and her twin sister Nun of this and Nun of that!!! Lol

I know there must be more....

Bonnie and Adriene.....

Respected Contributor

Ok, just watching the scene with Sarah and Xander. Question, do they have any restrictions on daytime TV on what they can show? It seems they are going as far as they can right now. 

I don’t watch other soaps, so are they pushing the envelope with this or is this common practice or is it ratings time?

Respected Contributor

@wakefield64 

I don't know what the restrictions are on soaps but boy did they push this envelope.  Sarah was clearly topless.  I don't see the need for all this half nudity.  But, it was just about the same as Gabi.  They need to scrap that dress and all the other semi-nude clothes.  AND I'm not a prude by any means.  I just think this is not acceptable on a TV show.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here is my take on today's show.   Sarah is still as man hungry as ever, she was clearly topless. 

Did Sarah break Hippa by telling Xander that Lani is having twins?

Gabi was insisting that Jake wear a suit to meet with Shin, but how about that get up she was wearing, is that the new look in professional business attire?

Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking the same thing about the scene with Sarah and Xander.  One wrong move and we woud have seen everything.  Between that, Gabi's half dress and Claire's and Ciara's outfits this week, we got an eyeful!  I'm not  a prude either.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Here is my take on today's show.   Sarah is still as man hungry as ever, she was clearly topless. 

Did Sarah break Hippa by telling Xander that Lani is having twins?

Gabi was insisting that Jake wear a suit to meet with Shin, but how about that get up she was wearing, is that the new look in professional business attire?

Was wondering if Sarah telling Xander about the twins was breaking the patient confidentiality rule.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh absolutely, HIPAA laws were broken.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I was surprised that Sarah wasn't wearing a thong. 

Are they a couple in real life? 

Trusted Contributor

@RetRNnope. Paul Telfor (Xander) is married. Not sure about Sarah. I know she has a child, though.