Honored Contributor

Re: All thing DAYS, wk of 11/20

@Jackson08 wrote:

Loved the Will storyline today!   I am so happy Chandler is back.  I just love watching him.  He is spot on.  When Marlena asked for a hug, and he had tears in his eyes, I did too.  I can't wait to see more of where this is going.  So many balls in the air.  Kristen was a big surprise.

Although I wanted the Brady scenes to just move on, I do think he's doing a great job of selling it.    

Does anyone else think the way Eve pronounces "amulet" is odd?  It grates on my nerves when she says that word.  Maybe it's a dialect thing or something. 

I know. She puts the accent on the last syllable. Strange. It's like cigarette or cigarette. You hear it both ways. But amulet is not a word I'm even familiar with.

Trusted Contributor

First time posting ------------had watched Days since 1994 -- but gave up a few years ago when it was horrible.  Thank goodness I saw it three or four months ago and realized it was "good" (great -- today) again.

I love that old Will and Sami are back.  I also had goosebumps but wouldn't admit it to anyone else. 

Now if they can get back E.J. it would be perfect.  

Enjoy reading all your comments.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Remember the "cousin Ernie" episodes on Lucy with Tennessee Ernie Ford? He was always talking about how his mama warned him about meeting up with a wicked city woman. When I saw Kristen toDAY I thought of that. If the shoe fits........

@Judaline - I remember those Lucy episodes - never liked him. Kristen is definitely wicked, but I was so happy to see her.  Loved the ending. today and it was nice to see Sister Moira Mary.   Could EJ and James Scott possibly be on their way back?   That would be the best surprise!

@LoriLori - I hated that Sami/Stan storyline!!!

If it's true I don't know how they could have possibly kept it quiet, do you?

@Judaline I don't know how they could keep it quiet, since everything gets leaked out. If they could pull that off, it would be amazing.

Esteemed Contributor

@TurnerGal  Welcome to our little corner.  Please stay and post with us. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Hi @TurnerGal, keep posting with us.  I'm happy Will is back. No way is Dr. Rolf dead.  He has to resurrect EJ and a few others whenever a storyline needs a boost.

Honored Contributor

I still remember when EJ died and was in the morgue, an unknown person was there and maybe they showed a syringe or something, and not the person, and we knew this wasn't the end. It's fuzzy, but I remember it.

Honored Contributor

I hope Chandler Massey is back for good because I'm really liking him now. Love his eyes.

Honored Contributor

Kewpie says, don't eat too much at Thanksgiving dinner, and don't forget your prayers before the meal!!! Happy Thanksgiving!Robot LOL

Related image

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  I remember someone in the morgue with EJ too.  They didn't show his face, but it kind of left it open for a possible return one day.

Esteemed Contributor

It was Kristen in the morgue with EJ and she injected something into his heart. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix