Honored Contributor

Re: All thing DAYS, wk of 11/20

But @LoriLori  how would the split between EJ and Sami be resolved or explained, when they loved each other so much? Maybe, if he came back, he didn't feel like that anymore. Something had changed. His love died when he died. She would leave, devastated, and now we'd have a new story line.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, now that you mention it Sami's constant talk of him makes it even thornier.  He's not dead, we know that.  But Ali Sweeney is done soon so unless they brought him back for a day or two and showed her leaving with him it wouldn't make any sense.

Another thing I read on another board and it's so true:  People are angry that she hasn't even mentioned Allie and Johnny and Sydney.  Where are they?  It's as if Will is the only kid she cares about.  I never thought about it -- because she hasn't thought about it.  Out of sight, out of mind but when it was pointed out I was like whoa!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

n/m

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline, now that you mention it Sami's constant talk of him makes it even thornier.  He's not dead, we know that.  But Ali Sweeney is done soon so unless they brought him back for a day or two and showed her leaving with him it wouldn't make any sense.

Another thing I read on another board and it's so true:  People are angry that she hasn't even mentioned Allie and Johnny and Sydney.  Where are they?  It's as if Will is the only kid she cares about.  I never thought about it -- because she hasn't thought about it.  Out of sight, out of mind but when it was pointed out I was like whoa!

A week or so ago, Marlena asked Sami how long does she plan on leaving her kids with Carrie and Austin.

Honored Contributor

Shelbelle wrote: 

A week or so ago, Marlena asked Sami how long does she plan on leaving her kids with Carrie and Austin.

@Shelbelle, that's not nearly good enough for me (and a lot of other people).  Sami's so concerned with Will, and for good reason, but she should have the other three with her, even moreso now so they can see their brother.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Shelbelle wrote: 

@Shelbelle, that's not nearly good enough for me (and a lot of other people).  Sami's so concerned with Will, and for good reason, but she should have the other three with her, even moreso now so they can see their brother.

I dont think it was good enough for Marlena either!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to all the DAYSIES!!

Trusted Contributor

I was sad to see them end Wednesday episode where it did.  Monday will be a long wait. It is also kind of odd now that Will is having visitors in Salem that Lucas isn't there.  Does  Lucas even know?

How long is Allison Sweeney on for this time?

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

I was sad to see them end Wednesday episode where it did.  Monday will be a long wait. It is also kind of odd now that Will is having visitors in Salem that Lucas isn't there.  Does  Lucas even know?

How long is Allison Sweeney on for this time?

I think she's on for 3 months.

It's so weird about Lucas. He'll come busting in probably Monday, 'is it true? is it true? where is he? where's Will?' Cut to commercial break. Come back, 'why didn't somebody tell me? Let me see him!!!'

Honored Contributor

One of my favorite songs: "What is There to Say".