Respected Contributor

Re: All thing DAYS, wk of 11/20

Someone needs to give Will a family tree to study so he can remember everyone.  He's going to need it in order to remember who was married to whom and all the different relationships.  I actually think I could benefit from one!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88

So do i! LOL!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal

Welcome!

Feel free to post anytime with us.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

Ok Daysies... I am soooo ticked off right now.  My cable went out at noon, it came back on at 2pm on the dot.  So I missed today's show.  I was looking forward to today so much, now I have to wait until probably Sunday to watch it online, as  I won't have an opportunity to see it before then.   I hope you all enjoy today's show.  I'll try to check on here for updates.  I usually read here first anyway before I watch the show.  

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Safe travels to all of you who are going to see family and friends. 

That's a shame. It was pretty good, Will having to deal with perfect strangers who love him, but what surprised me was, he is enjoying it-except for Sami who upsets him. I see he's staying with Marlena, who really ought to lock her door. Arianna has just come in and....................continued Monday! Arrrrgggghhhhhh!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @JudalineSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

With DAYS not back on until Monday, I hope everyone has a fabulous and Happy Thanksgiving!  It's fun posting with all of you about our crazy soap opera and I love every minute of it!  Enjoy all the food tomorrow and safe travels if on the road.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Am I the only one who got the feeling that Will may fall n love with Gabby and not Sonny.....just sayin. That would be a confusing situation for everyone.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wakefield64 You're NOT the only one. I felt it, too, and I would love it.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Am I the only one who got the feeling that Will may fall n love with Gabby and not Sonny.....just sayin. That would be a confusing situation for everyone.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone.

_______

I've been thinking that too. He must feel very confused considering Susan told him he was Sami's husband.  While he works through his feelings, I think he may actually fall in love with Gabby.