Honored Contributor

Re: All thing DAYS, wk of 04/30/2018

If only I had a fainting couch...

...yes, he's sticking around and i think that's part of why some other actors are not happy.  He's a huge draw.  He's not the only reason but since he came on the ratings have gone up every single week except one, and that's an anomaly.

Anyone else notice putty on his lips today?  Or something like it

Honored Contributor

@twinsister, if you don't mind me aksing, how is your aunt?

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - the fainting couch - LOL!!!  Thanks for the good news about Stefan.  Sorry to see Chad leave, but I don't like him as much as before.  Guess I'm just fickle!!

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori - She is a little better, which honestly is surprising.  Not sleeping around the clock and more alert. Thanks for asking.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

re:spoiler Well, she's got a nerve! She can't do that!!!!!

@Judaline

What spoiler?   about his mother...

Honored Contributor

Is Theresa back for the long haul, or is this a short term appearance? 

I don't want Chad to leave. One thing I've been meaning to mention is that he sometimes stutters and stumbles over his words. However, could the character be written to speak that way? When I read the closed-captioning for him, it will say something like "Th-that's not hap-happening". I was under the impression that the captioning is supposed to reflect what was written, not the way it was spoken.

Honored Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

re:spoiler Well, she's got a nerve! She can't do that!!!!!

@Judaline

What spoiler?   about his mother...

About Viv.

Honored Contributor

Is Ben going to be another alt??? Well, it's possible! He's in there where Abby is. But if he comes out and tells Chad who he is, Chad, hothead that he is, will slug him, errr.....her......errrr them. Heck, I don't know, but look what he did to Stefan. And these alters are women and that can really hurt a girl.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Is Theresa back for the long haul, or is this a short term appearance? 

I don't want Chad to leave. One thing I've been meaning to mention is that he sometimes stutters and stumbles over his words. However, could the character be written to speak that way? When I read the closed-captioning for him, it will say something like "Th-that's not hap-happening". I was under the impression that the captioning is supposed to reflect what was written, not the way it was spoken.

@AuntG,

Theresa supposedly taped for around three months, no more.  Just got the new SOD and she humbly (ahem) compares herself to Alison Sweeney, being asked back.  Can't stand that actress.

As for Billy Flynn, he's not definitely leaving, but there's been scuttlebutt for awhile that his ego is out of control and he's threatened by the actor who plays by Stefan and apparently by other men too.

As for the stuttering it's a mark of a bad actor.  In fact last week or whatever he tweeted out why didn't they ask me to present at the Daytime Emmys and another male on the show who was asked tweeted back something like, because they didn't want someone who stutters.

He could be reaching for a line he's forgotten.  He could think it's cool.  Who knows but it's super annoying.  The person captioning the episode would not know whether it's deliberate or not so I think that's a judgement call on their part.

He's not definitely leaving.  But his contract is either up or about to be so we'll know soon unless it's another state secret.

HTH!

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Oh for goodness sakes Viv dies when she pulls a gun on Kate and they have a scuffle.  There's a picture of her in SOD that looks like she's on a gurney getting an injecion so maybe Dr. Rolf will come to her rescue, too.  "Elvis" has the log Rolf kept as to how he did it.