Trusted Contributor

Re: All thing DAYS, wk of 04/30/2018

Bumping this up above last week's thread.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@LoriLori Thank you.  I knew it was on but I thought it might be on TV.  I will go to youtube and look.

@luvmybeetle, it may be on Facebook as well.  I watched a live stream of KNEKT which is no longer available.  I didn't get far.  I didn't enjoy it.

Here is a list of the winners, hope that helps too:

Best show*

Best writing*

Best directing*

*I've learned that the scenes submitted for those three categories were the double wedding interrupted by Ben and the special episode with JJ (too bad Casey didn't win!).  Not sure if whole episodes are allowed to be submitted, I think it's just scenes.

For the actors it's definitely scenes and they're all available on youtube.

Outstanding lead actress -- Eileen Davidson for Y&R

Outstanding lead actor - James Reynolds/Abe (for Theo scenes)

Outstanding supporting actor -- Greg Vaughn/Eric (scenes with Nicole)

Honored Contributor

Agree with @Eager2Learn and others who agreed with her that Marlena sounded too much like Hattie.  But it didn't diminish the greatness of this episode.  DAYS is on fire!  

(And from today's scenes with Gabi ad JJ I am hoping they put those two back together, because I root for them always, and give Lani to Eli, because they both bore me to tears.)

Regular Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
If anyone wants to see pictures of the Wicks, they are on last week's thread.

Beautiful pics, and congratulations Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Rumor has it that Thaao hinted at a Days return on the Red Carpet last night.

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick - Beautiful pictures!!

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick  -  Loved seeing your family and to finally put a name with the face!  Those were great pictures, thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

I read this on the fashion board:

The Talk today? It was actress Susan Seaforth Hays. She won a Lifetime Achievement Award at the Emmy’s last night for her work on Days Of Our Lives and was on The Talk with other cast members talking about her win. I used to watch Days of Our Lives with my Grandma in the late 70’s and recognized the actress from then and noticed she had on the same necklace set that many of us own from Louis. I have in both gold and silver . Susan has great taste. I tried to post her picture with the set on but it says the file is too large. Any suggestions on how I can add the photo?

I'm thinking, if she shops on the Q (not necessarily

but Louis dell O'lio has lines of clothing/jewelry here) then I'd better watch what I say. I'm trying to do that anyway, but not making much progress. I'm usually just kidding about stuff but finally realized not everyone knows this.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Rumor has it that Thaao hinted at a Days return on the Red Carpet last night.

He's always playing games like that, he always has.  If we see him again it will only be in flashbacks to Andre's murder.  He's gone from the show.  Gilles Marini starts next month IIRC and he'll have a romance with Kate.

Honored Contributor

Viv is coming to the end of her run and I will miss her soooooooo much. 

Not even sure if they could afford to keep her but she lives in NYC and always when she does DAYS goes on and on and on about how much she hates being in LA.