Honored Contributor

Re: All thing DAYS, wk of 04/30/2018

I noticed toDAY a distinct Irish broguish (?) accent when Gabby (2 Bs 1Y) was singing. And the last word was far out of sync. I used to think she was syncing to her own voice but I changed my mind with this go 'round. Not her. IMO

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

How did they get Stefan's face so swollen, lips and all, on their little budget.  Did they bring in a swarm of bees?

@LoriLori  -  I couldn't believe how swollen his face looked today!  Poor thing, needs some TLC.

I noticed! I wonder what they used on his eyes to make them puffy like that.

Honored Contributor

I also felt that was some outstanding makeup job on Stefan, didnt they win an Emmy for hair and makeup? Or did I imagine that with all the other wins?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I also felt that was some outstanding makeup job on Stefan, didnt they win an Emmy for hair and makeup? Or did I imagine that with all the other wins?

No, they didn't win a single Creative Arts Emmy.  Not hair or makeup or costume or lighting or casting or editing or whatever else, there's so many LOL but they didn't win one.

Now next year...

Honored Contributor

@judaline wrote:
@illinois8 wrote:
@LoriLori wrote:

How did they get Stefan's face so swollen, lips and all, on their little budget.  Did they bring in a swarm of bees?

@LoriLori  -  I couldn't believe how swollen his face looked today!  Poor thing, needs some TLC.

@judaline @illinois8

I'm obsessed with the lip, how it's blown up. 

I've watched every single episode of 12 or 13 seasons, whatever, of Face/Off which is a competition show where people have to do tv and movie makeups and creature creations and I have never seen a lip or eyes blown up, ever, without a mask created --

-- and I've never seen a face swollen without prosthetics and he's not wearing prosthetics and he sure isn't wearing a mask.

What magic is this???

Honored Contributor

Then Chad actually did beat him up??

Honored Contributor

Just read we will be seeing Xander again soon.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:
@judaline wrote:
@illinois8 wrote:
@LoriLori wrote:

@judaline @illinois8

I'm obsessed with the lip, how it's blown up. 

I've watched every single episode of 12 or 13 seasons, whatever, of Face/Off which is a competition show where people have to do tv and movie makeups and creature creations and I have never seen a lip or eyes blown up, ever, without a mask created --

-- and I've never seen a face swollen without prosthetics and he's not wearing prosthetics and he sure isn't wearing a mask.

What magic is this???

Well, Rocky Balboa did it. Maybe they called Sly and asked him? Yeah, that must be it.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Then Chad actually did beat him up??

Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Since John and Hope knew the missing  trio were trapped in a room with no air supply, why didn't they bring paramedics with them?   They just stood there looking at the three passed out on the floor.