Respected Contributor

Re: All thing DAYS, with of 10/16

Yeah, Nicole is gone........(for now). Goodbye to the watery blue eye makeup and Prince Valiant hairdo. See Ya. But I cannot help but feel they are keeping her on ice for something down the road like everyone else who returns to the show.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64

same here...how many actors /actresses say good bye when they are leaving ????...they usually just disappear  never to show back up or go on a trip.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline, are you on a break from the show?

Yes, I am, lori. It got to be too absurd for me. I check here now and then because it's too hard to go cold turkey, but I don't want to come back just yet.

@Judaline, late next week or else the week after we're going to 

Spoiler
see Susan.  Should I give you a heads up for that or be mean, mean, mean and not tell you?

BTW you are far from alone.  The ratings got the briefest of bumps his first week and they've gone down since.  If they go up this week credit will go to Ali Sweeney. 

And it doesn't help they're dragging this Will story out.  They showed him too early.  If they were going to make it a November sweeps story they should have either done without his appearing to Lucas or made it happen this week.  

This doesn't bode well, IMO.  They're taping May sweeps now which is the most important ratings of the year.  Is it any better than this stuff and if it is, will people come back and give it a chance?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think I am on Team Brady, he gave his life for Nic, he repeatedly gets hurt by those he loves. I thought it was kind oif strange he had her confession on tape, seems like he did noit fully trust her all along. Then again Nic and Eric fell in love 20 years ago, they are destined to be together.

I guess it doesn't make for good soap opera but I never understood why they didn't make a 'good' and lasting couple out of Brady and Melanie. I thought there was a lot of mileage in that one.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  well, I have to see that so yes, give me a heads up!

Wanted to say to those who thought they were leaving it open for Nicole to return? It would be a different actress as she had her personal reason for leaving. You might say a grudge. Ari Zucker won't be back. Right, lori?

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori  well, I have to see that so yes, give me a heads up!

Wanted to say to those who thought they were leaving it open for Nicole to return? It would be a different actress as she had her personal reason for leaving. You might say a grudge. Ari Zucker won't be back. Right, lori?

@Judaline, I agree and I hope we're right.  She's already publicizing some movie she's making with her real-life love for whom she somehow got Corday to break up Ericole and wreck that part of our show.  I'll never understand why she had that kind of clout, she's not that great and she's not a Brady or a Horton.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if Nicole called a cab or Uber or whatever.  She just left Salem with the baby in the carriage and a single suitcase.  I wonder where she was headed....  Did she have plane/bus/trolley tickets???