Respected Contributor

Re: All thing DAYS, with of 10/16

The sheet was pulled all the way over Will's head, Sami pull it down to view him.

Trusted Contributor

I was surprised to see Sami kiss Chad too. The only resson I can imagine why she would do that is because she misses E J so much she thinks kissing his brother will somehow give her something that seems like it's a part of E J.
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@Jackson08, no clue why Sami planted one on Chad today.  Not being a longtime viewer, I don't understand this thing with Bonnie.

@AuntG, I picture you laughing as you read this.  Here's a brief history of Bonnie:

She came to Salem (not at the same time as Adrienne) and went after Mickey Horton (whose grave she was at yesterday) for his money.  His wife was Maggie and she had been killed by a serial killer (more on that in a sec).  Bonnie roped Mickey in and he married her. 

During that year on the show, there was a serial killer called the Salem Stalker who killed a bunch of people in bizarre, cruel ways, for example he killed beloved Alice by forcing her to choke to death on her famous donuts.  Maggie was one of many characters killed by him.

Then it was revealed none of them were really dead, they had been kept  by the killer on an island called Melaswen (New Salem spelled backwards).  The mastermind behind this was none other than Andre.

[At this point, anyone want to complain how stupid the Bonnie/Adrienne story is?  Or any other?  LOL.]

So then Maggie turns up alive and Bonnie loses Mickey to Maggie.  Loses his money and his companionship, in that order.  And the present story is working off that deep dislike and resentment she has for Maggie.  She detests her now for taking Mickey away from her and also because now Maggie has another wealthy husband in Victor.

Honored Contributor

@SophiaMarie, Bonnie has been pushing Justin away sexually same as she did with Lucas. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

How  stupid do the writers think we are?  Adrienne in jail could just tell them she can PROVE to them she is NOT Bonnie....she had reconstruction  surgery on her breast,  Bonnie never did that...right???????

Please tell me this stupid Bonnie story is over tomorrow, please!!!!

Honored Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

How  stupid do the writers think we are?  Adrienne in jail could just tell them she can PROVE to them she is NOT Bonnie....she had reconstruction  surgery on her breast,  Bonnie never did that...right???????

Please tell me this stupid Bonnie story is over tomorrow, please!!!!

I have been saying that for weeks, Adrienne can show herself to a nurse in the prison and prove her surgery, that would mean she is not Bonnie, and for Bonnie to  wear that totally exposed dress she wore to the wedding was also a give away. Bonnie is not gone yet, but as I posted last week, it wont be long before she decides to leave Salem. I think Vc has something up his sleeve that we are not aware of, just my hunch.

Honored Contributor

Sami was trying to get back at Abigail for her affair with EJ, same old Sami.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori that was quite the story about Bonnie.  Also, pretty surprising about what Andre did.  So did Bonnie always look a lot like Adrienne, or is that a new twist?

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@LoriLori that was quite the story about Bonnie.  Also, pretty surprising about what Andre did.  So did Bonnie always look a lot like Adrienne, or is that a new twist?

I thinkl in the beginning Judi Evans was cast as Bonnie because she is a very good actress, and at the time Days was not using her as Adrienne, that was when Justin and Adrienne were off living in Dubai,  she was hired to play Bonnie, Mimi's scheming mother, just like Josh Taylor was hired as Roman after being Chris Kostichek for many years. then they were able later on to make use of the look alike situation with Bonnie and Adrienne. I dont think that was the intention in the beginning.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle

Agree...i also want Bonnie to leave!

also

i bet that wasn't divorce papers Maggie signed !

Why did we need to see Claire and her boy friend today plus Steve's son??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."