Esteemed Contributor

All thing DAYS, with of 10/16

What's gonna happen?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Re: All thing DAYS, with of 10/16

Nic needs to turn the tables on Brady and tell him that his fingerprints are on the amulet too, so I'll see you court.  Also, you're an alcoholic and I'll have Tater Tot taken away from you!  Give it to him, Nic, he's being a mean bully!

Honored Contributor

I can't stand either Nic or Brady at this point but at least Brady's acting is spot on.  AZ is not even trying, she's like my bag is packed, where's the exit?

Honored Contributor

I guess Hope will never be in a uniform.  She ought to be.  

Anyone else think today Gabi looked like :shudder:  Kim Kardashian?

Honored Contributor

Gabi is beautiful, but her hair belongs in front of her ears, her ears are not her best feature, as we have discussed before.

Trusted Contributor

OK Brady is officially off his rocker. He was really scary today, great acting.  I wonder how the writers will ever redeem his character or will he remain evil from now on.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can kind of understand why Brady is so angry with Nicole, although I think he is over-the-top with his revenge.  His acting is great though.  I don't think Nicole really understands love.  She went from loving Eric, to loving Daniel then to Deimos, then Brady, and now back to Eric.  This was all in the time span of a few years.  Maybe it goes back to her upbringing.  I am so ready for her to be gone.  She was so determined to have Holly in her life and lately all she does is leave her with other people.

Honored Contributor

I think I am on Team Brady, he gave his life for Nic, he repeatedly gets hurt by those he loves. I thought it was kind oif strange he had her confession on tape, seems like he did noit fully trust her all along. Then again Nic and Eric fell in love 20 years ago, they are destined to be together.

Honored Contributor

I think there are going to be some very intense scenes and good acting coming up between Sami and Lucas, stay tuned.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle

I agree after she saw the condition he was in today!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."