Honored Contributor

Re: All in the Family Marathon - Antenna TV

absolutely one of the BEST comedies ever! it never gets old. i own the entire series on dvd. i am taking a little break from cooking and prepping and sat down to watch a bit......i am set for the weekend.......between hallmark holiday movies, the all in the family marathon, and the gilmore girls marathon i will have plenty of things to choose from.....plus everyone else will be beginning their holiday programming.

ENJOY!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: All in the Family Marathon - Antenna TV

Yes! I had been seeing the commercial for this marathon and couldn't wait. I just watched the Sammy Davis episdoe. OMG, too funny! The little girl tap dancing in the living room with the floormat the mother drapes on the floor. Archie yells at the little girl and she runs out crying and Edith yells, "Mrs.Kesler, you forgot your floor." LOL! I have one tv on with All in the Family and the other with QVC since David's on while making pumpkin pies. I'm multitasking.