Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS, wk of 10/05

scchicki...

prayers said all all those people  in those counties.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
So Clyde is going to be in jail when Ben kills Will. Chad will have to come up with a new suspect. I am laughing that a young kid got the best of Clyde. These Bo scenes are a little to much fr my taste.

ITA about the Bo scenes.  And the brief but unwanted return of that mask.  The whole thing disturbed me.  

Honored Contributor

Loved the flashbacks.  Who was the baby born to Patch and Kayla that they showed?

Honored Contributor

That was the birth of Stephanie, I would say it was in 1989, they were married summer of 88, and she was pregnant not too long after.

Nice kiss with a younger Vic and Caroline!!!

Honored Contributor

Way to go JJ, guess Clyde will miss the wedding.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought it was pretty outrageous that they had Bo escape on the heels of Steve leaving-after all these years??? And who rigged the video surveillance tape for Steve to see? Like, if they'd a know he was comin' they'd a baked a cake?? How did they know he was coming???

Doesn't Roman know that Clyde didn't incriminate himself in any way?? Talk about being patient-where was your patience, Roman. Now JJ is a dead man when you release Clyde for lack of evidence. And I don't mean Ben dead.

Esteemed Contributor

Well yesterday Clyde did threaten to kill JJ. Haven't seen today's as we were on the road to MO
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Regular Contributor

Why am I having so much trouble signing in? Urrrrrrr

Will gets killed Friday?

Honored Contributor

Yes, @scchicki.  Today he finds out about Ben and tomorrow he gets it.  All because they were too stubborn to admit Guy Wilson is awful so easier to kill him than eat crow and replace him :smh:

Wouldn't it have been simpler and more effective for the bad guys to just kidnap the doctor and make HIM give them the formula and keep him in a lab at gunpoint (hello, GH, and who did that but our Bo recast RKK) until he recreates the formula?  Why take Bo, seems pretty inefficient to me.

Maggie's hair extensions or wig or whatever that is bugs me.  Too long for her age, too long for her face.  But then Magpie bugs me anyway  Never liked the goody-goodies and she and Stolen Eggbaby Daniel are the ultimate goody-goodies.

Sami comes back twice.  Which for me is not twice as nice.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Yes, @scchicki.  Today he finds out about Ben and tomorrow he gets it.  All because they were too stubborn to admit Guy Wilson is awful so easier to kill him than eat crow and replace him :smh:

Wouldn't it have been simpler and more effective for the bad guys to just kidnap the doctor and make HIM give them the formula and keep him in a lab at gunpoint (hello, GH, and who did that but our Bo recast RKK) until he recreates the formula?  Why take Bo, seems pretty inefficient to me.

Maggie's hair extensions or wig or whatever that is bugs me.  Too long for her age, too long for her face.  But then Magpie bugs me anyway  Never liked the goody-goodies and she and Stolen Eggbaby Daniel are the ultimate goody-goodies.

Sami comes back twice.  Which for me is not twice as nice.

You're right, much simpler to  kidnap the doc. How would Bo know the forumula anyway? He can't even remember his phone number.

Eggbaby Daniel? Too funny. 

I like Maggie's hair wayyyyy better than I used to. It used to be so sprayed and looked so mannequenish for lack of a better word. I like it now, but agree it's too long for her age-it ages her. I think those years as a Rockette really helped her figure, tho. It's still good.

So Will finds out about Ben? That sounds scary. Can't wait to see the look on his face when he finds out. (ok lori, no remarks about his face now-this is serious). Why didn't he just rush to Roman? Oh, well, I haven't even seen it yet so what am I saying?