Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS, week of May 28, 2018

@Judaline, where is @snowball and how is she?  It's been a while, hope she's okay...

...and I'm wondering if she'll claim Gilles Marini for her harem Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline, where is @snowball and how is she?  It's been a while, hope she's okay...

I was thinking about snow the other day when I read that Andre is gone.  Hope she is OK.

@Judaline - tell her I said hi.  Also I am claiming first dibs on Gilles, but am happy to share with her, since she has been generous with her men with me in the past - LOL!!

@LoriLori - I'm so glad Gilles is on DAYS.  I liked him on Dancing with the Stars.

Honored Contributor

Of course we all know Gilles from the SATC movie, and I liked him on Bros and Sisters too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Here is what went down with Maggie and Neil. Mickey was sterile, Maggie wanted a child. She decided to have artificial insemination. The donor was supposed to be Dr Evan Whyland. Neil Curtis had a thing for Maggie, so he substituted his sperm so he could be the bio father to Sarah.

Thanks for the backstory on this - doesn't sound familiar to me at all.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Here is what went down with Maggie and Neil. Mickey was sterile, Maggie wanted a child. She decided to have artificial insemination. The donor was supposed to be Dr Evan Whyland. Neil Curtis had a thing for Maggie, so he substituted his sperm so he could be the bio father to Sarah.

Thanks for the backstory on this - doesn't sound familiar to me at all.

It was 1981/82, I remember it well.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Of course we all know Gilles from the SATC movie, and I liked him on Bros and Sisters too.

The one and only thing I remember about Gilles Marini from the SATC movie is his naked body in the outdoor shower.  I don't remember another thing about that movie, and I've never seen him in anything else but he seems well liked by audiences Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

lori, snow is fine but she says she doesn't know why, but she's rarely on the computer these days. I think Winnie and Leo take up most of her time (see her avatar!!) and she is just not as interested in computering as she used to be. We don't even email much, as opposed to OT and me which was on a daily basis and quite frequently every day. OT and I would have to email every time something big happened and say something like, 'can you believe this??' because we were so much alike we just had to compare. It will be 2 years this month since we lost her. It seems like years since we talked. Years.

I'll tell snow you and twin said hi and to come back. 

Honored Contributor

@twinsister I'm going to tell snow about this Gilles guy and see if we don't get some action Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori @twinsister    Hi besties!!!!   I am here!   Like Jud said, I don't go on the computer as much anymore, but I occasionally read and glad I saw your posts.

I have dibs on Gilles.   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA    I have loved him since FOREVER!!!!   And we can all share because you are my besties!   Miss talking with you but I just don't know why I don't come on as much anymore.   I really love talking with you gals and I have missed you.

So glad to see our BEN back again.   Lori, did you ever watch that stalker movie that he was in?   I did and I liked it a lot.  I just watched one today with Nicole and Daniel.   I liked that too.   Heather Lockear's daughter, Ava starred in it.  I have to watch the one from last night with Kate Mansi.   I really am glad that she is coming back.

Oh, and I wish Chad would shave off that ugly beard.   I usually love beards, not not on him.   Luv ya!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister I'm going to tell snow about this Gilles guy and see if we don't get some action Smiley Happy

@Judaline - thanks Jud.   Going off topic now - Right now I am watching a special on PBS about Perry Como showing old clips from his show and his most famous songs.  I remember you said you like those PBS specials  have you seen this one?  I think it is new.  My parents always watched his show and this bring back fond memories.