Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Barb, you had a blast and did a great reporting job! I went to a few of these Days charity auctions back in the late 80's. The one that really stood out and worked so very hard to get top dollar for charity was Stephen Nichols, I remember he auctioned off a pair of his jeans, and like you said, they were tiny at the waist. 

@Shelbelle That's a cool story!!!  I'd like to meet him, that's for sure.  Do you have any pix to post?  We'd love to see them.  I have a few pix from 2014 which Ari Zucker and Shawn Christian that I need to post now that I know how!  I hope I didn't bore everyone.  I'm happy everyone was so nice to me.  There's a show coming up (same hosts, same charity) in September with this same core group plus Bryan Dattilo and two others whose names don't ring a bell -- Johnny Wactor and someone else.  And there's another event (different hosts, different charity) in October, and I was told by the host of that show yesterday that there's only 2 or 3 seats left at Nadia Bjorlin's table.  That might be good to go to cuz I've never met her and Brandon Barash will be there, too.  BTW, he's the celeb who couldn't make it last minute to yesterday's show, that's why Erik Fellows was there.  So as much as I like going to meet celebs, it can get expensive.  So I'm not sure.  The thought of not snagging a seat at Nadia's table, though, makes me wanna cry.  Maybe I need to start stashing $5 bills in a jar until late-October!

Wasn't Bryan Datillo fired or let go? I guess there were no hard feelings. (he knows he'll be called back one DAY, lol-dead or alive). Anyway, he's a good sport. Good actor, too. Sports is his thing so maybe he's got something else going.

It must have  been different watching DAYS toDAY. Like a dream sequence!

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood I forgot to ask-what do the actors think of all this devil stuff?

Honored Contributor

Bryan Datillo is back on the show this week, without Sami

Respected Contributor

@Judaline You know me well.  Yes.  I enjoyed seeing them on the screen even more than ever.  Tripp must be tall cuz Johnny is about 5'11" and Tripp was taller today.  Did NOT like the ending today.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood 

I wanna hear more..an see more pics...pleaseHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood I forgot to ask-what do the actors think of all this devil stuff?

@Judaline Ya know, come to think of it, I didn't hear anyone even mention it except for Mike Manning.  When he got up on the stage to start hawking the auction items, he joked about only being back from the dead for a day or so!  Everyone knew what he was joking about so the room chuckled.  That was pretty much it.  Of course, all day today my brain is thinking of questions that I now want answers to.  

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle Bryan Dattilo could win an award for Best Crier on a Soap.

Trusted Contributor

Are they killing Tripp off? Sure hope not, but the tv guide for tomorrow’s show says “a death rocks Salem.”
Honored Contributor

@soonersis wrote:
Are they killing Tripp off? Sure hope not, but the tv guide for tomorrow’s show says “a death rocks Salem.”

Yes, but I had read he would be on until end of August. 

Trusted Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  Thank you so much for the detailed report and the pictures. I'm glad that you told them that we only had kind things to say about the show and it's actors.

Patricka Darbo sounds like fun and it sounds like most of the actors were kind and generous with their time and their answers.

I'm so glad that you were able to go and the rest of us could live vicariously through you. And you looked really beautiful yourself.

So glad that you got a "mane,mane,mane" from Staci-that would have cracked me up. I hope they made some good money for the charity.

Wow! I sure wasn't expecting Tripp to jump out that window today. I know there were hints that he was leaving but that was quite an exit! I'll be sorry to see him go but at least I know on this show even if they kill a character off they can always return through the magic of a Dr. Rolf potion.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx