Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

WOW, that is a first.... The first part of my above post was left out.  I was talking about Ben and Ciara - always making out wherever they are.  They can't keep their hands off each other.  I have to FF through them and toDAY's show was too dragged out IMO.....  

Oh well - let's see if the bosses here let this one go through......

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I am thinking that Bo has already made his exit. 

I  loved it when he said, 'I'm outta here.' Someone in that writing crew remembers!

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@BarbiHollywood   I thought toDAY was much too dragged out.  The whole show.....Enough already with Ben and Ciara.  They seem to be making out  all the time, no matter where they are.  They can't keep their hands off each other.  LOL  I have to FF through them.....  Such a waste of precious time.  LOL

Why were they they in the hospital anyway??  Why does everyone talk so loud, even argue right there at the Nurse's Station??  Why is Kayla always around doing everything.  I mean, doesn't she have an office??  Oh, and Doc??  Does she ever wear anything besides that cross body bag and pant suits??  I would like to see her in a dress once in awhile.  She must have a closet full of pants and jackets (oh and bags too)....  And how come she doesn't have a secretary to screen these people who barge into her office UN-announced???  Who does that???  

Sorry - it's late and I am getting tired.... Had to get all this out before I lie awake all night thinking about toDAY.......  Nite-All.........

These and other questions remain unanswered.

I really am tired of seeing Ben and Ciara (B&C?) kissing. Either Ciara's a good crier or she's been sniffing Vicks which I read lots of actors do if they aren't able to bring on the tears themselves. She's been good. And Ben could at least have said, 'I like your dad.' Geez.

I'd like to see Doc (since she's rarely working) in jeans and a tee shirt.

I can't get over seeing Kayla in the waiting room one minute and the next scene she's shocking Tripp. I mean, couldn't someone else have done that while she talked to the family in the waiting room? No wonder Tripp "died" and I'm glad he didn't.  But that  was just plain silly.

Trusted Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

So yesterday and today -- was I the only one who literally got the chills when Bo arrived???  OMG, I truly did.  And, to be quite honest, I think I even teared up a bit.  How awesome was that of Bo to save the baby and Tripp??!!!  I was sad when they all said goodbye to Tripp.  And what took Steve so long to spit it out to Ava that Tripp was alive? 

But, here's the question of the day:  Why the heck were Ciara and Ben and the baby IN THAT ROOM FOR SOOOO LONG????  Sweetness had already come and gone, the baby got a good checkup, but they lingered for such a long time even after Bo had gone.  The doctor's offices I go to don't let a patient stay behind unless they're changing back into their clothes, but pretty sure if you took too long, someone would be coming in to check on you to make you exit.  Not at University Hospital.  So Trauma is also on the 4th Floor, apparently.  Everything's there, including the cafeteria.

I was thinking the same thing. Why are Ben and Ciara just hanging around in that room after Ciara and the baby were both checked out? You'd think they'd want to go out for breakfast or dinner or something as vanquishing the devil must be hungry work.

I also wondered why someone didn't shoot out to the other room immediately to tell Ava that Tripp was alive. She and Jake practically got on the elevator and left.

I must admit I too was moved when Bo arrived to see Ciara and to bring Tripp back to life even if someone mentioned that he's leaving at summer's end. It was a pretty satisfying end to the saga even if it was one where we had to suspend disbelief to begin with.

I wonder if Tripp and Allie will get back together now? Talk about someone literally dying for love!

Actually I'd like to see Allie on her own for awhile to mature for a bit and figure out what she really wants in life; and just give Henry a mother who is present. But I doubt that will happen as it is a soap and they seem to have a need to pair people off. 

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

When Bo said to Ciaira "tell your Mom I love her", Ciara should have said "Mom???  Oh her...... I haven't seen or heard from her since I was in school, but if and when I do, I'll certainly give her your message Dad"..... or something to that effect.  Nobody ever mentions HOPE anymore.  Ciara once said "I have to call my Mom" but that was the end of that.....That is the strangest storyline..... At least, someone should remember her.  Or say "I heard from HOPE and she's in Indonesia (or someplace)......

Honored Contributor

I thought the show was pretty bad today. Bring back dev!!!!! Just kidding.

Whenever you see a male and a female giving a harmless hug, someone walks up to them. Then they both look ashamed like it was a bad thing. So predictable. And when someone says to another person, 'she must never find out' you know the person they're talking about will come in and say, 'WHO must never find out?' I get so tired of these same little teasers that aren't teasers. We already knew it was going to happen!

I was glad to see Eric leaving. 

I'm wondering, why did Paulina bust out and say she shot TR. All Lani had to do was say he was going to hit my mother and I shot him. Case closed. For a cop, Lani sure lost it. She barely even knew this guy, he was going to hit Paulina and she seems traumatized by it. I will say she didn't have to aim for the heart!

So what's next in Salem? Lucas must have somewhat of a storyline if they brought him back? That thing with Lucas and Chad framing EJ might go 'round again. Hope not!

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Whenever you see a male and a female giving a harmless hug, someone walks up to them. Then they both look ashamed like it was a bad thing. So predictable. And when someone says to another person, 'she must never find out' you know the person they're talking about will come in and say, 'WHO must never find out?' I get so tired of these same little teasers that aren't teasers. We already knew it was going to happen!

I'm wondering, why did Paulina bust out and say she shot TR. All Lani had to do was say he was going to hit my mother and I shot him. Case closed. For a cop, Lani sure lost it. She barely even knew this guy, he was going to hit Paulina and she seems traumatized by it. I will say she didn't have to aim for the heart!

So what's next in Salem? Lucas must have somewhat of a storyline if they brought him back? That thing with Lucas and Chad framing EJ might go 'round again. Hope not!

@Judaline You can't just shoot a person!  They have to be armed and you have to feel threatened as if you were going to be shot/harmed.  There's more to it, but it's Salem so who even knows.  After all those months in a coma, why is Eli up unattended and not in a wheelchair???  Hospital rules, ya know.  Kinda humorous how many Salemites are in the hospital at the same time.  

Someone fill me in -- where is Micky?  I'm totally lost on this storyline.  Help.

Since I'm still on a high from seeing our favorite Salemites the other day, I booked my seat for a show in October.  I'll sit with Nadia Bjorlin this time.  Eric Martsolf, Brandon Barash, Rob Wilson (he's hottttter than Eric, in my opinion), Nadia, and someone from Bold & Beautiful.  I don't watch it so I don't know who he is and can't remember his name.  If anyone is in FL, it's a show in Clearwater.  Saturday, October 29 5:00p-9:00p. 

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline You can't just shoot a person!  They have to be armed and you have to feel threatened as if you were going to be shot/harmed.  There's more to it, but it's Salem so who even knows.  After all those months in a coma, why is Eli up unattended and not in a wheelchair???  Hospital rules, ya know.  Kinda humorous how many Salemites are in the hospital at the same time.  

Someone fill me in -- where is Micky?  I'm totally lost on this storyline.  Help.

Since I'm still on a high from seeing our favorite Salemites the other day, I booked my seat for a show in October.  I'll sit with Nadia Bjorlin this time.  Eric Martsolf, Brandon Barash, Rob Wilson (he's hottttter than Eric, in my opinion), Nadia, and someone from Bold & Beautiful.  I don't watch it so I don't know who he is and can't remember his name.  If anyone is in FL, it's a show in Clearwater.  Saturday, October 29 5:00p-9:00p. 

Doesn't TR pack a rod? hahaha Been watching those gangster movies again.

Esteemed Contributor

Barbi... Mickey died shortly after birth. Xander and Victor did a baby switch giving Sarah the baby of Kristen and Brady. That child is actually their daughter, Rachel.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Doesn't everyone run to the door, talking as if they just know who is on the other side??/  Nic, saying "oh Rafe, I was waiting for you, I can't wait to make love to you" and who is there????  Eric!!!!!    It could have been worse - it could have been Susan or whoever....

I think Jake, Ava and Kate should move into HOPE'S house.  I don't think anyone is living there now.  How come Ciara and Ben and Bo don't move in???  So many questions - so few answers........

I think Lani should take the blame for shooting RT.  She has a better chance than Paulina.  Rafe doesn't even believe Paulina anyway.  How did she get Lani's gun.  What was her answer?  Is it TR or RT???

Oh, another thing..... Why isn't Magpie getting therapy for Sarah.  She is not well at all.... What's up with that???  Where is Doc when you need her??  Why is Xander going along with this nonsense???