Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood  I looked up that Erik Fellows fella, and it says he played Troy. Who's Troy?? I remember Rory, but not Troy.

@Judaline I don't have a clue.  That's gonna be embarrassing.

Trusted Contributor

They are really hurting for people to represent Days if they are using this Erik guy as a means to get people to go to the meet and greet.  The best I could find and diggin in my old brain there was a Spa that opened in Salem when the teens were in the late teens & early twenties.  Troy had a date with Chloe & thought she was a hooker and tried to pay her. the youths eventually took over the spa. Somebody was kidnapped a bomb was set off etc: It's really foggy. This was around 2009, 10 or 11. Hopefully someone else can fill in the blanks or correct me.

Wonder if they plan on bringing him back for some reason.

Honored Contributor

I envy anyone attending a Days event, over the years I have  been to several, and they are wonderful, especially for a good cause.  I have met many of the old timers, all wonderful people. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

They are really hurting for people to represent Days if they are using this Erik guy as a means to get people to go to the meet and greet.  The best I could find and diggin in my old brain there was a Spa that opened in Salem when the teens were in the late teens & early twenties.  Troy had a date with Chloe & thought she was a hooker and tried to pay her. the youths eventually took over the spa. Somebody was kidnapped a bomb was set off etc: It's really foggy. This was around 2009, 10 or 11. Hopefully someone else can fill in the blanks or correct me.

Here's a little more info on Erik! So now we know who was on at the time-original EJ-James Scott for one! Maybe I'm wrong but it doesn't sound like he was around when Chloe was a teen?

I see the guy who played Dario is going to be at the event. He also is a ghost from the past. I think these actors, new or old, enjoy doing things like this.

Here's what I just read:

"He also gave a special shout-out to the follow soap actors Lindsey Hartley, James Scott, John Aniston, and Eric Martsolf, all of which he shared scenes with and complimented all of them for their tremendous work ethic."

Read more: https://www.digitaljournal.com/entertainment/review-erik-fellows-recalls-his-role-as-troy-on-days-of...

Honored Contributor

Another thing I love about going to a Days event is that the room can have several thousand people, but everyone there is a Days fan, so you can turn and speak to a stranger, and they are happy to discuss the show with you, it is like you are all strangers with one common thread between you and yet you dont feel like strangers at all. . 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Another thing I love about going to a Days event is that the room can have several thousand people, but everyone there is a Days fan, so you can turn and speak to a stranger, and they are happy to discuss the show with you, it is like you are all strangers with one common thread between you and yet you dont feel like strangers at all. . 

Like us!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Like us!!!!!

Yes, like us, everyone there is happy to discuss the show with anyone else, . 

Honored Contributor

I guess I'd want to sit at Stacy's table. Sometimes I think Susan Banks is a real person. She believes in God and that good can overcome evil. Stacy plays her perfectly. I'd ask where the wardrobe people find those ensembles she wears.

Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@grandma2pkmh  Isn't it nuts that no one remembers the character???  Must've been short-lived, that's for sure.  But, hey, I'll be hobnobbing with my Brady Black (*swoon*) and maybe I'll ask Stacy Haiduk to do a quick Susan Banks impression!!  I hope the Johnny character takes a turn for the better so I can be complimentary to him.  Maybe it was the way he had to play JohnnyDev that irritated me so much.  The other events that are coming up in September and October have much of this same group plus Bryan Dattilo and Brandon Barash.  But getting back to that Erik Fellowes, I'll need to really start digging to see who he is.  

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I envy anyone attending a Days event, over the years I have  been to several, and they are wonderful, especially for a good cause.  I have met many of the old timers, all wonderful people. 

@Shelbelle COME TO FLORIDA!!!!!  WE CAN GO TOGETHER!!  Listen, I recently got together with a great bunch of gals who met via FB -- we all attended the same secretarial school in NYC back in the 70s and 80s.  Seven of us live locally so we met for lunch and got to know one another.  We're now friends.  We could do something like that because we have our silly little show that bonds us!!  It would be a hoot to meet everyone.  Just throwin' it out there.