Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

I was looking up cast members of DOOL for some reason and they had all the pictures and the names. They still had MacDonald Carey on there!!!  Bless his heart. There's nothing like being current!

It was like Dark Shadows toDAY. Get back to real DAYS please. And I will NEVER look at Allie the same way again!!!!

Respected Contributor

It was great to see Ciara's cleavage showed up to save her son from the devil.

Allie makes a beautiful She devil. 

Why would Marlena even be one bit scared when the lights flicked after all she's already a pro at this stuff. 😝 

Glad to see this horsesht coming to an end.

Oh where oh where is @BarbiHollywood ??? She must be getting  dolled up for her lunch date with my man Brady! Watch your back girl...Kristen is out there somewhere. You know how possessive she can get! 😆 

🥂  Here's hoping you have a marvelous time!

Honored Contributor

Tripp is leaving the show. His last airing will be end of August, his storyline is coming to an end 

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

uh..i took a nap while it was on yesterday  so i missed the "haircut!

I'll ff though show   later to see that scene.

@cowboy sam Maggie didn't really cut her hair.  I think it must've been done during a commercial.  When we got back to the show, it had already been done.  

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

It was great to see Ciara's cleavage showed up to save her son from the devil.

Allie makes a beautiful She devil. 

Why would Marlena even be one bit scared when the lights flicked after all she's already a pro at this stuff. 😝 

Glad to see this horsesht coming to an end.

Oh where oh where is @BarbiHollywood ??? She must be getting  dolled up for her lunch date with my man Brady! Watch your back girl...Kristen is out there somewhere. You know how possessive she can get! 😆 

🥂  Here's hoping you have a marvelous time!

@KBEANS I'm here!!  Thought I'd hop on for a few minutes since I'm all caught up on our silly little show now.  Really looking forward to tomorrow's brunch.  I honestly wish all the other attendees would just busy themselves elsewhere and let me get 100% of all the castmembers' attention so I could be really annoying and ask a bazillion gagillion questions.  I'll play it cool, though, not be all super-fan-ish.  I think that's how the celebs prefer it anyway.  I'd love if Stacy Haiduk could do a quick little Susan immo for us, and I was told that Eric Martsolf will sing.  Supposedly, he sings at all these events.  This will be my first time at this particular event -- Samantha's Friends dot org -- and I can tell already by the FB page that many of the attendees have been to several events.  Where do you live, KBEANS?  There's an event coming up in Jekyll Island, Seattle, and a few more of the Samantha's Friends events are planned for here in FL for Sept and Oct.  One of them has a few GH celebs, too.  I'm sure I'll let Eric know that we love to poke fun, and I'm sure he won't say anything negative about any co-stars or storylines.  Johnny DiMera will be there so I'll have to refrain from commenting, if you know what I mean.  Can't wait to ask Patrika Darbo what she thought of that awful wig they had her in!  It'll be fun, and I'll be sure to report in either later tomorrow night or Monday.  Go enjoy your Saturday!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Tripp is leaving the show. His last airing will be end of August, his storyline is coming to an end 

@Shelbelle Sorry to hear this.  I like Tripp.  Always have.  So I guess no love story with Allie after all this devil nonsense.  I hoped they'd be together so we'd have a nice storyline.  

Honored Contributor

After speaking to Eric, you should say, 'Gosh, you're not dumb at all, are you?' and then laugh.

If by any chance you should see Philip? Tell him he's my fave, lol.

Tell Gabi we almost all love her, here.

Maybe a few questions about Victor's health? He sure looks good. Maybe he has a bad back or something? Hoping he won't retire.

Bet'cha Rafe's wife is with him. Shel and I know how jealous she seemed on a real life show we both saw.

Is EJ going to be there? See if he's really a Brit.

Have a good time and I'm just kidding here. I would never burden you with requests. Make sure to charge your phone the night before! 

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle Sorry to hear this.  I like Tripp.  Always have.  So I guess no love story with Allie after all this devil nonsense.  I hoped they'd be together so we'd have a nice storyline.  

You gotta figure he can't even look at her anymore after being dev. It'll always be there, in the back of your mind, yuk.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I was looking up cast members of DOOL for some reason and they had all the pictures and the names. They still had MacDonald Carey on there!!!  Bless his heart. There's nothing like being current!

It was like Dark Shadows toDAY. Get back to real DAYS please. And I will NEVER look at Allie the same way again!!!!

@Judaline - I was thinking the same thing about Dark Shardows!!!  I felt like I was back in junior high school watching DS!!

I also remember Rafe's wife and how jealous she was in that reality show.  She should be grateful he has a job.

I thought it was nice the other day when there was the tribute to Philece Sampler at the end of the show.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline - I was thinking the same thing about Dark Shardows!!!  I felt like I was back in junior high school watching DS!!

I also remember Rafe's wife and how jealous she was in that reality show.  She should be grateful he has a job.

I thought it was nice the other day when there was the tribute to Philece Sampler at the end of the show.

I know. And unless I missed it they don't do that much.