Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

@Judaline  Good morning!  So about the cookies - funny you say that about the possibility of Sonny acting like he was sick - I thought similarly.  He ate the cookie, was fine, but then suddenly fainted only after having the conversation with Leo.  You might be right.  Maybe it's all an act.  I like the police charge - "guilty of a 204 over-acting" - very funny!  If only there really was such a charge, what do you think John Black would be charged with???

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline  Good morning!  So about the cookies - funny you say that about the possibility of Sonny acting like he was sick - I thought similarly.  He ate the cookie, was fine, but then suddenly fainted only after having the conversation with Leo.  You might be right.  Maybe it's all an act.  I like the police charge - "guilty of a 204 over-acting" - very funny!  If only there really was such a charge, what do you think John Black would be charged with???

Whispering-that's a 205.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Whispering-that's a 205.

@Judaline  You're very sharp so early in the morning!!!  Making me laugh!!!

Honored Contributor

Another thing, @BarbiHollywood. If I had just poisoned someone I wouldn't stand around eating fruit. Of course someone will come in. It's someone's home! People live there! I'd be gone in a flash.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You're pretty sharp yourself!

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure Eli wears eyeliner.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen toDAY yet, but was thinking.......  When Tripp gets that bandage off, are we going to see where they shaved his head because of the wound, or will he still have the same head of hair he always did???

Trusted Contributor

I thought Paulina & Justin were funny today.  I enjoyed their interaction.  I also liked Xander & Chanel too, especially the start of their conversation.  

Why would Nicole consider taking Eric back?  I hope she doesn't if it comes to that.  He always put her 2nd to everything.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

I'm pretty sure Eli wears eyeliner.

@Judaline  You mean GUYLINER.  :-)))

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I haven't seen toDAY yet, but was thinking.......  When Tripp gets that bandage off, are we going to see where they shaved his head because of the wound, or will he still have the same head of hair he always did???

@sophiamarie Of course not.  What are you, delirious??  You're overthinking things.  Remember, this IS Salem.