Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

@Shelbelle wrote:

Isnt Li Mr Shin's son, I seem to recall a much older Mr Shin too

I recall him, too!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess they jumped over the Sarah was told by Eric story...unless I missed it. I watch halfheartedly these days.

I'm glad that they skipped over it. I guess they need to play catch up because of all the time they spent on Satan.

This show may never recover from The Devil in Ms. Evans and  Company Part 2. I know I'm not recovered from it.

I guess Eric is going to take the collar off again soon.  ( for which one?)  Something tells me the church might frown on this in and out of the priesthood.

I feel another chumping coming for Rafe.😆 

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS "ANOTHER CHUMPING FOR RAFE."  That's hysterical!!  The poor guy just can't catch a break.  I like him with Nicole.  Wasn't he with Kate, too, years ago?  Sometimes I sit and count the number of times he says, "okay."  It's a casual thing, but he says it nonetheless, probably not even scripted, just as a throw-in.  Watch for it.  I liked Nicole's hair yesterday.  The kid playing Holly - meh - sorry.  I wish Ciara and Ben would unravel the baby from those dozen blankets.  How cold could it be in Salem, there's no snow on the ground.  Had no idea that Nancy wouldn't have met them before.  Why would she go to Clyde's to pick him up?  Despise that Leo character (yes, the actor, too).  I'd like to give him some poisonous cookies.  

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@KBEANS "ANOTHER CHUMPING FOR RAFE."  That's hysterical!!  The poor guy just can't catch a break.  I like him with Nicole.  Wasn't he with Kate, too, years ago?  Sometimes I sit and count the number of times he says, "okay."  It's a casual thing, but he says it nonetheless, probably not even scripted, just as a throw-in.  Watch for it.  I liked Nicole's hair yesterday.  The kid playing Holly - meh - sorry.  I wish Ciara and Ben would unravel the baby from those dozen blankets.  How cold could it be in Salem, there's no snow on the ground.  Had no idea that Nancy wouldn't have met them before.  Why would she go to Clyde's to pick him up?  Despise that Leo character (yes, the actor, too).  I'd like to give him some poisonous cookies.  

My hair is like Nicole's. Except mine is body-less.

Rafe doesn't usually say much of anything IMO

Clyde is living with Ben and Ciara but I don't know why she had to pick him up. Isn't it the other way around usually? Is Ben always home? Does he work?

I think Holly is guilty of a 204-over acting. I got that from a cop show but it was a joke.

Do you think the cookies were really poisoned or Sonny just got scared and let his imagination run away with him-just like Leo figured.

Esteemed Contributor

I believe the cookies were laced with something, maybe not poison but some sedative or something.  Remember, Leo has a list of people and Sonny was on it.

I don't know why nobody is thinking of putting Sarah in therapy.  She is clearly not well - can't they see that???  Where is Doc when you need her???

I could have done without Holly yesterDAY.... A complete waste of time and I don't know why they even bothered to put her on.  Just a filler, IMO.....

Respected Contributor

So everyone gets to let their sexual frustrations go with others...except for Trip. He gets to ravage a pizza instead of.....well you know.

Roman is surprised that the church wants Eric gone this time. "It's their loss, he claims." Like Eric would stay in and remain celibate this time around...HA!! I mean come on Man! He uses the church doors like I use the revolving doors at MACYS! 😆
Its about time they bounce him before he bounces them again! Glad to see the writers mix it up 😆 this time.
The devil must still be in Salem tempting him with Kate's ABS martini aka Kate's already been sipped🍸

Honestly, I can't go another round with Eric boozing or Brady or Lucas for that matter!

I'll never forget Eric drunk driving. He's no Sammy Hagar; thats for sure. 🤣 Music blasting, tapping on the window, head bangin' ...(I see it in my minds eye like it were yesterday) and POW...he mowed into Daniel and Jennifer. Oh it was terrible to witness!

Then Brady. He's most believable as the drunken drug abuser. Once he picks up..BAM He's main veinin'....its disturbing 😳 Panic in Needle Park.

And then there's Lucas. When he falls off the wagon he ends up so sloppy and there's no end in sight! He takes that bottle over everyone! And there's nothing anyone can do but give up on him lol They throw him to the wolves because they know his contract is up anyway. lol
With Maggie's love and support they all find their way back to sobriety. She's everyone's Sponsor! 😆

The chumping begins for Rafe today @BarbiHollywood

NICOLE you're teaching Allie all the tricks of the trade. What a terrible thing to do to a guy that proposes to you! And he takes it on the chin like nothing.
It may be a woman's prerogative to change her mind...but that was terrible.

Misty Circle, Will you marry me? @Judaline
Rafe sure is one lucky guy...as Nicole admits! Dont we know it? 😉 Love sure is fleeting !

Trusted Contributor

Most of the show in our area was preempted today but before it was Eric was in the Pub and got a phone call.

He looks at his phone and obviously sees the caller ID and he says it's The Vatican. Now really-if the Pope calls does The Vatican come up on the caller ID. It just made me laugh.

Anyway, I didn't know that a priest needed approval from the higher ups before performing an exorcism.

You would think he would have a chance to explain the circumstances before they go ahead and defrock him.

It looks like there will be a lot of new pairings.

Come to Salem! We play bedroom roulette!

Poor Rafe.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

I just read the summary Gabi and Li hit the sheets in his hotel room and Ava and Jake did the same in the bed they share. 

Esteemed Contributor

We got to see about 20 minutes before they interrupted with the news.  I still can't get over Tripp's head bandage.  It looks so ridiculous.  I can't believe Kayla  doesn't laugh every time she looks at him with those oxygen tubes inside of the bandage too.

When we all thought Tripp was dead, there was no blood or wound that we saw on his head - so the wound was probably in the back of his head.  Why the bandage all around his head then???  It looks so amateurish that I can't stop looking at it......  LOL