Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

@KBEANS  Glad to hear it. Maybe I'll check things out.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Good for you, Tripp. You'll find a nice girl who knows what she wants and can make her mind up!

Poor Johnny-he has to wait for Chanel to make her mind up. Same advice to him now that Dev has left the premises.

Kristen looked great-her hair is lighter and very pretty.

So I would ask what's Chad going to do now but upon reflection, what HAS he been doing??

I see Belle and EJ on a path to destruction. Soon positions could very well be reversed with Belle and Shawn. 

Gabi and Shin? Who da thunk it?

I really hate to see Jake mixed up with Ma Barker. I think he may be smitten.

Honored Contributor

Here is who is about to hit the sheets

Gabi and Li

Jake and Ava

Belle and EJ

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Gabi and Li

Jake and Ava

Belle and EJ

Why am I not surprised????

Esteemed Contributor

Ummm, so Tripp's oxygen tube is inside of his bandage???  Someone call Sweetness, quick.....  The bandage was dumb enough - but now this???

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie  Give the guy a break-he was dead yesterday, hahahaha Seriously, I didn't even notice. I sure thought he'd at least have a broken leg after taking that fall from the window.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Gabi and Li

Jake and Ava

Belle and EJ

So is this your opinion, Shel, or do you know this? I believe it, but I wondered if it was a spoiler?

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   It's not poor Tripp's fault.  He's been through enough as it is.  It is the fault of the inept medical team (Sweetness)......  I'll be sure to never be admitted to THAT hospital if I'm ever in Salem and have an episode or something......  Geez........  Only in Salem...........

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Gabi and Li

Jake and Ava

Belle and EJ

So is this your opinion, Shel, or do you know this? I believe it, but I wondered if it was a spoiler?

Soaps.com had pix of all 3 couples together in very romantic poses. That is all i know for sure. 

Respected Contributor

So let's talk about Shin for a second.  Ever since I first saw him, my thought was, gee, he's pretty young...never carries a briefcase so all his knowledge and information about DiMera must be photographically memorized...has no known assistant...appears sometimes out of the blue...and always has that smirk on his face.  His eyes, his semi-smile, he always looks like he's on the prowl or conniving.  There's something.  I never take him seriously.  He's like the wrong actor in the wrong role.  And he's not even that good an actor.  Gabi was throwing herself at him yesterday, but I didn't really hear what he said to her.  Did he pick up what she was puttin' down??  Help!  Then again, I need to watch today's show tonight so maybe I'll find out then.  Was their little board meeting even recorded?  Certainly no one was there taking minutes.  Minutes, is that a thing of the past?  I take excellent shorthand and am available.  I think I'll give them my number.