Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

@sophiamarie  Another thing we have in common. I have five, also. Mine are a mixture, tho, girls and boys. I can't remember when #4 son started on regular whole milk, but it was early. #1 son ended up on soybean milk. Doc said it's what weight lifter's drink so I figured it was ok. Today I read that soy is really bad. When you think about it it's really sad. They can't tell us something doesn't agree with them. Thankfully, they can usually show us. How nice that the b o r d e r people are well armed with baby food. Don't mind us!

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

BTW - dd anyone else hear Eli (when he walked into Abe's room five minutes after he awoke from his coma) say to Abe "I see they give you the "good" jello - they only give me green"????  Really???  I hope he didn't mention red jello - cause they don't give that in a hospital...... I wonder what he meant by that.  Any other color is okay - maybe they don't give orange either??  I don't know....

If Tripp is gonna leave in August, I guess he is offered a job in another hospital as the "Chief of Staff".... a promotion of course.....  

I missed the jello quip. Too much ff I guess. ToDAY wasn't so hot either. But I love the EJ/Chad vs Jake/Gabi thing. I'm for EJ and Chad. I like Jake a lot but I want the other side to win. It's only right the DiMeras should win, and I hope they do. Monday ought to be interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline  ...but Jake is a DiMera, too.  Gabi is one by marriage.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@Judaline  ...but Jake is a DiMera, too.  Gabi is one by marriage.  

You are correct, @MamaWick . Why did EJ say something like, 'it's rightfully ours' or something like that? I'm still rooting for them. I like the other two but they just aren't the type to run an enterprise like that! Just not serious enough or something. I think they would run it into the ground. Seems like EJ has a LOT of shares. We shall see!

Honored Contributor

I think Tripp will can see that he no longers has a girl friend as she only has eyes,hugs  and feelings  for the other girl!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I bet Sweetness put that ridiculous looking bandage around Tripp's head......  She does everything else - why not????

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I think Tripp will can see that he no longers has a girl friend as she only has eyes,hugs  and feelings  for the other girl!

Allie drives me crazy. When she's asked a question she looks like she's going to answer then it's time for a commercial. She's so wimpy and undecisive and I can see why Tripp leaves her. At least I hope he does. No wait. I hope he takes her with him, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

I agree   with youSmiley Happy

Tripp needs to take allie with him when he leaves A.S.A.P!

like when he died!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG - I wish we could do a meet and greet or ZOOM meeting - that would be so much fun!

@Judaline - It would be fun if all our pictures could be set up like the Brady Bunch square pics with the DAYS hourglass in the middle square - LOL!!

@sophiamarie - Yes, I did hear the "good Jello" comment and thought it was very strange!

Respected Contributor

I think it's safe for you to return to Salem @stevieb. The devil is gone! I can't promise you that you won't still here chatter about him though.

Welcome back? 😆