Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I thought the show was pretty bad today. Bring back dev!!!!! Just kidding.

Whenever you see a male and a female giving a harmless hug, someone walks up to them. Then they both look ashamed like it was a bad thing. So predictable. And when someone says to another person, 'she must never find out' you know the person they're talking about will come in and say, 'WHO must never find out?' I get so tired of these same little teasers that aren't teasers. We already knew it was going to happen!

I was glad to see Eric leaving. 

I'm wondering, why did Paulina bust out and say she shot TR. All Lani had to do was say he was going to hit my mother and I shot him. Case closed. For a cop, Lani sure lost it. She barely even knew this guy, he was going to hit Paulina and she seems traumatized by it. I will say she didn't have to aim for the heart!

So what's next in Salem? Lucas must have somewhat of a storyline if they brought him back? That thing with Lucas and Chad framing EJ might go 'round again. Hope not!

@Judaline You can't just shoot a person!  They have to be armed and you have to feel threatened as if you were going to be shot/harmed.  There's more to it, but it's Salem so who even knows.  After all those months in a coma, why is Eli up unattended and not in a wheelchair???  Hospital rules, ya know.  Kinda humorous how many Salemites are in the hospital at the same time.  

Someone fill me in -- where is Micky?  I'm totally lost on this storyline.  Help.

Since I'm still on a high from seeing our favorite Salemites the other day, I booked my seat for a show in October.  I'll sit with Nadia Bjorlin this time.  Eric Martsolf, Brandon Barash, Rob Wilson (he's hottttter than Eric, in my opinion), Nadia, and someone from Bold & Beautiful.  I don't watch it so I don't know who he is and can't remember his name.  If anyone is in FL, it's a show in Clearwater.  Saturday, October 29 5:00p-9:00p. 

Doesn't TR pack a rod? hahaha Been watching those gangster movies again.

uh..TR shot Abe and his drug dealer with a gun..so yes he did have one then but where is it now??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Lani saw Abe laying there with his head in a pool of blood. She already knew he was the one who shot Eli; in the head no less. At this point, it may not have been very Officer Friendly of her, but she acted on impulse. He would have took the gun from Lani anyway. Paulina knew this and thats why she's taking the wrap. I think Abe really plays dead really well: motionless, really expressionless, and thats why TR got his! 😆

The truth could have been told but you know...we need something to watch, itch and complain About! lol
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Whenever you see a male and a female giving a harmless hug, someone walks up to them. Then they both look ashamed like it was a bad thing. So predictable. And when someone says to another person, 'she must never find out' you know the person they're talking about will come in and say, 'WHO must never find out?' I get so tired of these same little teasers that aren't teasers. We already knew it was going to happen!

I'm wondering, why did Paulina bust out and say she shot TR. All Lani had to do was say he was going to hit my mother and I shot him. Case closed. For a cop, Lani sure lost it. She barely even knew this guy, he was going to hit Paulina and she seems traumatized by it. I will say she didn't have to aim for the heart!

So what's next in Salem? Lucas must have somewhat of a storyline if they brought him back? That thing with Lucas and Chad framing EJ might go 'round again. Hope not!

@Judaline You can't just shoot a person!  They have to be armed and you have to feel threatened as if you were going to be shot/harmed.  There's more to it, but it's Salem so who even knows.  After all those months in a coma, why is Eli up unattended and not in a wheelchair???  Hospital rules, ya know.  Kinda humorous how many Salemites are in the hospital at the same time.  

Someone fill me in -- where is Micky?  I'm totally lost on this storyline.  Help.

Since I'm still on a high from seeing our favorite Salemites the other day, I booked my seat for a show in October.  I'll sit with Nadia Bjorlin this time.  Eric Martsolf, Brandon Barash, Rob Wilson (he's hottttter than Eric, in my opinion), Nadia, and someone from Bold & Beautiful.  I don't watch it so I don't know who he is and can't remember his name.  If anyone is in FL, it's a show in Clearwater.  Saturday, October 29 5:00p-9:00p. 

uh..TR shot Abe and his drug dealer with a gun..so yes he did have one then but where is it now??

@ cowboy sam   Excellent question.

Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Didn't TR use Eli's gun to shoot him. Not sure what he used on the drug dealer.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Didn't TR use Eli's gun to shoot him. Not sure what he used on the drug dealer.

Can't remember!!

Esteemed Contributor

He killed the drug dealer with an overdose

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I ff 90% of it. Tomorrow sounds much better!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BarbiHollywood I would love to attend the next event in October but the date isn't good for me. Is that how you snatched your tix?  I went to their website but it is very generic and doesn't give much information. I see FB was more informative and interactive.

I will have to ask my DIL to get me on thru her FB account. I don't want to open an account.

Were any male's in attendance? I ask because if I would try to go to an event; I would add a vacay with my husband to my visit to Fla. I'd give him the option to tag along or stay at the hotel while I went hob nobbin' 😝 

I appreciate that Robert Scott Wilson is handsome and built but I'm not crazy over him like I am over Eric M. I have a longstanding admiration for him since his Passion days.
Why did you chose Chloe's table over Neck Tie Killers table?? I like her but I'm not crazy for her. As for the females....I enjoy Kate and Sami.  Love Nicole but I'm forever Team Sami no matter how mean and crazy she gets. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS Yeah, I like Sami, too. There's never a dull one when she's in town.

Esteemed Contributor

Since toDAY was soooo  boring - I have a question that is totally O/T here, but I don't want to get into it on another thread.  I don't want to argue with some people.

So, there is a shortage of formula, right???  What's wrong with making formula like we did back in the DAY..... I can't understand all the hysteria.  In my DAY, there was no Similac or Enfamil.  I made formula for five kids and it wasn't evaporated milk and Karo syrup.... I can't remember what i used.... Oh, and we also sterilized bottles in a big pot with a bottle rack in it.  Lined them up and poured the formula in and in the refrigerator they went......  I think we poured 4 oz. in each bottle.....

Soooo, what is the problem??? Can someone please help me out here????  Sorry again for going completely O/T here, but what is it that I am not getting????  (besides formula).......  TIA