Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS for May 2022 - possible spoilers

@Shelbelle wrote:

I wonder how much Reckell got paid to come from Alaska for 2 days work???

Plenty! You done good, Bo!

@Shelbelle  I thought you were wrong about Tripp not leaving till August when he up and died! I was realllly surprised he survived. They almost had me crying. Almost.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:
Bo The Almighty....aye yai yai! Tripp was touched by an 😇 angel. Ridiculous, but I guess they gotta go both ways to get out of this mess.

Hey, @KBEANS , it's only fair that the good side gets their turn. No more ridiculous than dev and his coming and going into other people, and those golden google eyes. I mean, I was glad to see Bo! 

It took quite a while for Lucas to say he got Kate's messge about Allie and is she ok? I found that really odd. BTW, is Kate actually working at the Pub? She's always there but I wasn't sure.

Honored Contributor

Kate lives at the Pub,upstairs she has a room. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   A few weeks ago, Kate was wiping up the counter and told someone she was helping Roman out 'cause he had "some paper work" to do... Sure he did.  Prolly getting his hair colored and thickened.....  I knew he was out for a reason.    I still think Kate ought to either rent or buy a place.  Surely she has some money stashed away???

Haven't seen toDAY yet but I will in a few.  Sounds like Bo is back again???  Off topic again here but why don't Jake and Ava get a real place to live.  I mean - sharing a bed???  Puhleez.......  Maybe they can buy a 3/2 house and Kate can move in with them.  That way, Jake won't have to travel too far to get "his"......  JMO but still.............

Honored Contributor

I am thinking that Bo has already made his exit. 

Trusted Contributor

For someone who lives above The Pub and worked there not too long ago Kate sure has an extensive and probably expensive wardrobe. Plus her nails are always done and her hair is too.

I know she has been an executive at one place or another over time but she sure did not plan her finances well if she is living over the Pub.

She probably lived well when she had a rich husband but in between times seem to be lean for her.

Of course in real life she could be collecting social security too.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

@abbalulu  - In real life, Lauren Koslow recently turned 69, so she may really be collecting SS!!

Respected Contributor

So yesterday and today -- was I the only one who literally got the chills when Bo arrived???  OMG, I truly did.  And, to be quite honest, I think I even teared up a bit.  How awesome was that of Bo to save the baby and Tripp??!!!  I was sad when they all said goodbye to Tripp.  And what took Steve so long to spit it out to Ava that Tripp was alive? 

But, here's the question of the day:  Why the heck were Ciara and Ben and the baby IN THAT ROOM FOR SOOOO LONG????  Sweetness had already come and gone, the baby got a good checkup, but they lingered for such a long time even after Bo had gone.  The doctor's offices I go to don't let a patient stay behind unless they're changing back into their clothes, but pretty sure if you took too long, someone would be coming in to check on you to make you exit.  Not at University Hospital.  So Trauma is also on the 4th Floor, apparently.  Everything's there, including the cafeteria.

Trusted Contributor

What a nice treat, I loved seeing Bo. I hope the devil is through with Salem at least for now and I am happy Tripp is going to be alright.  Can't wait to see what the next adventure will be. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood   I thought toDAY was much too dragged out.  The whole show.....Enough already with Ben and Ciara.  They seem to be making out  all the time, no matter where they are.  They can't keep their hands off each other.  LOL  I have to FF through them.....  Such a waste of precious time.  LOL

Why were they they in the hospital anyway??  Why does everyone talk so loud, even argue right there at the Nurse's Station??  Why is Kayla always around doing everything.  I mean, doesn't she have an office??  Oh, and Doc??  Does she ever wear anything besides that cross body bag and pant suits??  I would like to see her in a dress once in awhile.  She must have a closet full of pants and jackets (oh and bags too)....  And how come she doesn't have a secretary to screen these people who barge into her office UN-announced???  Who does that???  

Sorry - it's late and I am getting tired.... Had to get all this out before I lie awake all night thinking about toDAY.......  Nite-All.........